(New) Love/Hate Thread

Hate: Being completely unable to decipher hal of the lyrics to Onslaught's "The Black Horse of Famine". Mostly thanks old recordings = bad quality, others due to Mahoney having such a good voice ahaha. I've asked Nige to see if he has them anywhere.

Which lead to the deletion of the longest thread this forum has ever had. :bah:

Love : That my friend read the first volume of Preacher and loved it
Hate : SICKNESS

Hate: People complaining over the price for Full Thrash Assault. I can understand why - it's more expensive than previous years, but its with good reason. People just talking shit abut you without knowing the finer details is extremely demoralising, and since we can't let them know abut said finer details it makes it even harder to put up with. All we can do is say 'You just have to trust us on this one'.

To our own admittance, we DID post an estimate price before the headliner/s had been confirmed which was a bit misleading and we thought we'd already addressed the matter, but apparently we hadn't. We can accept our share of the blame there, in hindsight putting the estimate costs up was a bit silly of us. But it's still rather unfair to have everyone getting up in our faces over the price we think - £10 or £15 for an entire day of entertainment (headlined by some bigname bands) is a bargain by anybodys standards. Just because it was £6 entry a couple of years ago doesn't mean that it'll always be so cheap.

Christ, some people.

Love: Had a fun trip seeing family and friends in Indiana. Took a fun roadtrip down to Indianapolis with my younger brother. If I ever move back to the Hoosier state I am living somewhere near Indianapolis. Metal Alliance Tour is playing Las Vegas in March! Holy Grail, Municipal Waste, Exodus and Anthrax!! This show is going to be awesome! :headbang::kickass:

Hate: Nicholas Cage...just because.

Which lead to the deletion of the longest thread this forum has ever had. :bah:

It's one of my proudest accomplishments on this forum, and here's to many more to come:kickass:. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. May all you forum members here enjoy your new year, and wake up in piles of your own stinking alcohol vomit. See you in 2013 metal friends.

How have you not been banned yet AMD? That's a bigger accomplishment I think. Being a bigger troll than anyone else.

Love : Avenging Spider-Man #15.1
Hate : Exhaustion/cold