(New) Love/Hate Thread

Absolutely fucking despise: Mike Scaccia from Ministry/Rigor Mortis has died :(

Just saw that. Never listened to either, but the man died on-stage from a heart attack. That's fucking horrible. :(

Love : Devy, how cold it is
Hate : Working alot around Christmas

Probably should.

Love : Skyrim, V for Vendetta. What a fucking awesome book.
Hate : Far too much for this time of year

Hate: I've been harboring a "thing" for one of my friends's girlfriend for God know's how many years now. maybe 4 or 5? Anyway, I'd been able to keep my mouth shut about it and generally keep my mind off it until recently. But then me and a group of guys went on vacation in this mountain cabin and got absolutely black-out drunk on the first night. Apparently I made some compromising remarks about the situation, and then buttoned it with "she's so hot! auuuugh!" that "auuuugh!" by the way was me throwing a chair off of the 4th floor balcony. Needless to say I'm going to be getting endless amounts of shit for this for a LONG time.

Meh: It's good for a dark chuckle now and then.

:lol: Makes it... different at least

Love: New laptop!
Hate: Windows 8 and the touchpad on said new laptop. Need to 'wear it in' a bit so it's not so bloody resistant. Also, transferring about 700GB of data onto an external harddrive, then from THAT onto my new laptop. I've been at it for four hours and I've still not even transferred everything onto the HDD yet.

I decided to match the speeds up together. Angelripper sounds like he should be in a black metal band- OH WAIT.

Like: Just had a pleasurable experience listening to Ooh Crikey.
N/A: If I can get a prepaid credit card, I plan on picking up Laserdrome. Been ages since I've heard some Mutant and that EP itself is fucking immense.

Love : Amazing Spider-Man #700, Bone, Devy, Iced Earth, getting Far Cry 3 tomorrow
Hate : Work killing me

Love: Metal Gear, future plans, Marlboro Reds. Seriously, they're fucking delicious.
Hate: Hideo Kojima for being a trolling twat, being flat broke thanks to the British government, the certain inevitability that somebody, somewhere, somehow, will manage to fuck up everything I'm working towards in 2013. Bastards.

Somebody, somewhere, somehow, will manage to fuck up everything I'm working towards in 2013.

A street beggar, in Venezuela, using a terrible internet connection to send emails that screw up your plans.

Don't Like: Wish we had some other food in the fridge - the family is currently unable to eat the leftovers from Christmas Eve...

30324509.jpg

:lol:

Love : Kansas, Yes, Rush, Bone, doing well in Black Ops
Hate : Exhaustion