(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : A girl I've been texting sent me pics in her underwear and one close up on her tits in a bra.

Hate : TV speakers might of blew, not entirely sure yet, and I broke the connector to my blutooth headphones.

Love: 10 solid hours sleep.

Me too! I actually slept in until almost noon....

Love : Bone. I finished it last night and it's probably in my top five comics I've ever read. Book is just sooooo damn awesome.
Hate : Still not alot

Man, I've missed you so much... :loco: Hope it's something good stopping you from spending so much time online anyway

No! Well, some good and some bad. It's things like work, industry placement, the female in my life, managing a band, general everyday life crap etc.

I'll let you work out which is good and bad ;)

Love : Bone. I finished it a few days ago and I'm still freaking out over it. One of my favorite comics ever.
Hate : Having that feeling of "I need to...." but not knowing what I need.

Love: Enslaved. Enslaved, Royal Thunder, Ancient Wisdom and Pallbearer in Baltimore this month for only $15 per ticket. Last but not least...
THE NHL LOCKOUT IS OVER! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hate: The Redskins are out of the playoffs. Uni starts back up in about a week.

Lol, seriously? I was watching a bit of the first quarter and Redskins were doing fine! The fuck happened? :lol:

They essential shit the bed offensively for the remaining three quarters. After those two touchdowns they scored in the first quarter, they didn't score at all, not even a field goal. Their defense was able to make some big plays to keep them in it as long as they could and maintain the lead, but Seattle finally broke through with a touchdown half-way though the fourth quarter, and they followed that up with a field goal a few minutes after.

I'm kind of sad, but hey, it's a wonder that they made the playoffs considering they were 3-6 seven weeks ago.

Love : Far Cry 3, massive paycheck coming on Friday
Hate : Work. Having to be awake at 4am for work. Dreaming about work.

Hate: I just applied for this really awesome 4 month-long archaeology job out in the southwest, and I'm getting really excited about it, even though it's EXTREMELY unlikely that I'll get the offer. This shit sucks. I WANT MONEY DAMN IT!