(New) Love/Hate Thread

This can't be! Something must be wrong! :lol:

Congrats on the job though Zehm!

Love : Devy, massive paycheck
Hate : Not too much

it had to do with the difference between strength and destructive power. Yes, Superman displays the ability to move planets, but in a fight, you're not trying to move stuff, you're trying to destroy it, Sure he's got that heat ray shit, but big whoop. Goku flat out blows shit up. I would also point out that if there's anything that the Special Beam Cannon taught us, it's that sheer power doesn't mean much if you're able to engineer an attack that uses physics. In reality, the destructo-disc is the most powerful attack in dbz when dealing with non-regenerating opponents. There's also the difference between speed and maneuverability, which the video reckons as equivalent. I'll see if my brother can dig that thing he found up again tomorrow.

Love : Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Cynic, Obscura, Explosions in the Sky, Yes, Rush, Ultimate Comics : Death of Spider-Man
Hate : Not too much really, though I am working a pretty crap ass shift at work today.

Love : Invincible #99, Obscura, Far Cry 3
Hate : Most of the characters and how predictable the story is in Far Cry 3. The gameplay is fun though, so it makes up for it.