(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Hexen's 'Being and Nothingness'. A somewhat above average album, but the album art is sweet. I'd like that on a t-shirt.

I was just listening to Hexen's State of Insurgency the other day. What a killer record...the guitar solos are incredible.:headbang: I thought 'Being and Nothingness' was a huge letdown. I've spun it 5-10 times and just can't get into it.

Love: The Tampa Bay Lightning crushed the Washington Capitals 6-3 in their season opener, whiskey and coke, hitting the sports bar for the NFL conference championships tomorrow, my first live and in-person University of Maryland basketball game on Tuesday, seeing Enslaved and Royal Thunder live on the 31st.
Hate: Not much.

I was just listening to Hexen's State of Insurgency the other day. What a killer record...the guitar solos are incredible.:headbang: I thought 'Being and Nothingness' was a huge letdown. I've spun it 5-10 times and just can't get into it.

That's the problem. State of Insurgency felt more straightforward and direct, like a thrash album should be, meanwhile Being and Nothingness very melodic. I will need to get another listen at their first album, but in a general sense Hexen has two different styles to pick, and they'd be better off choosing the first one.

-[chop]-;10527538 said:
Love: Friday and tomorrow I'm getting a new guitar amp.
Hate: Nothing really.

What amp?

Love : Me and my dad pretty much finished working on our shed, which is now the "man cave"

Hate : I got an amp head and have no way to play it until I get a cab :( (it wont play through my combo amp without mods)

Love: How arrogant Sara is being. DAVE JUST BLOCK ME IF I'M FUCK YOU OVER S MUCH HAVE FUN BYE

If she wasn't carrying my child, I'd kick her ass. People that self absorbed, ignorant and arrogant actually exist? I thought it was reserved for the movies! :lol:

EDIT: Turns out that she left me for someone else. Like I suspected. And like she explicitly denied. Not very good at this, is she?

-[chop]-;10530021 said:
A fender frontman 212r. Sounds and looks awesome! They didn't have it in stock tho. The guy in the store said i would maybe get it this week or next week.

Love: Nothing much today.
Hate: That i have to wait for that damn amp!

Those are pretty good starter amps, people on sevenstring.fags have turned them into heads and ran them into 4x12's with awesome results.

Those are pretty good starter amps, people on sevenstring.fags have turned them into heads and ran them into 4x12's with awesome results.

Oh yeah? cool! I will use it as a practice amp with the band I'm currently in. I believe it will do the trick.

Love: Morning coffee.
Hate: So fucking tired!

Love: How arrogant Sara is being. DAVE JUST BLOCK ME IF I'M FUCK YOU OVER S MUCH HAVE FUN BYE

If she wasn't carrying my child, I'd kick her ass. People that self absorbed, ignorant and arrogant actually exist? I thought it was reserved for the movies! :lol:

EDIT: Turns out that she left me for someone else. Like I suspected. And like she explicitly denied. Not very good at this, is she?

What a bloody shit situation, and person, as it seems.

That's what a lot of people have said. I rang my dad last night to sort out his visit to Sheffield next weekend and told him then, he was majorly pissed about it. But some people just have absolutely no sense of reason whatsoever.

Love : Re-reading Bone in colo. IT MAKES SUCH A DIFFERENCE.
Also love : Ni No Kuni. This game is really awesome.
Hate : Having dreams about work. That's twice in a row now!