(New) Love/Hate Thread

Hate: Math exam is tomorrow. The problem isn't that it's tomorrow (I've studied), it's that I'm starting to get an anxiety attack due to stress, regardless of how much I study. Also, because I have limited understanding of Trigonometry. Seriously, fuck trigonometry.
Like: Post-Exam party tomorrow at a friend's place, since his parents are gone.
N/A: SERIOUSLY debating on whether to drink or not then.

Love: I got a job offer to go do a full-scale excavation in Iowa, and it fits right in the pocket between now and when the New Mexico job starts. Oh, and because my mom is being awesome, she's buying me all kinds of field gear, because she doesn't want me to die of hypothermia.

Hate: we're working 10 hour days, 7 days a week. It's gonna be rough. But, you know... Money.

Love: Scripting for Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie Abridged starts next week!
Hate: We don't have as many people on board for voice acting and to help out with writing the script as we'd like. But it's early days.

LOVE: Drummer found for Nefasturris sessions... and he lives in Sheffield. Excellent news for me, not so much for him as he's quite oblivious to what he's gotten himself into haha (that's a joke, obviously).

Love : Buckethead, buying Gojira/Devy tickets!!
Hate : Work hooplah. So god damn much of it over the past few days...

Like: Exams done. Went well enough.
Love: Went to a friends place and finished Heavy Rain. Had to leave when we were 3/4ths into The Longest Yard (good Adam Sandler movie...)
Also Love: I may get a chance to borrow my cousin's PS3 tomorrow and commandeer it until June.

Where are you guys?

I'm currently locked in mortal combat with my father and the hydra-cat hybrid my brother brought in. I don't know why he brought it in the first place too.

Love: Went to a friends place and finished Heavy Rain.
Also Love: I may get a chance to borrow my cousin's PS3 tomorrow and commandeer it until June.

What'd you think of Heavy Rain? I personally think it's the best game ever. If you do get to borrow his PS3, lemme know. We could play Call of Duty or something. :D

Love : Bone volume three, Batman #16, Saga #9, New Avengers #2, All-New X-Men #6
Hate : Exhaustion, bad dreams, thinking

Like: Good few matches of League of Legends...
Hate: ...but if only I had the balls to get out of Co-op vs. AI.

What'd you think of Heavy Rain? I personally think it's the best game ever. If you do get to borrow his PS3, lemme know. We could play Call of Duty or something. :D

We've been trying to finish one playthough but took us a couple of months because we did it at a friends place. Amazing fucking story, but I fucked up by calling Ethan instead of Jayden during the end. Wasn't quite happy about that.

And if I ever manage to get used to the PS3 controller, along with also getting some borrowed games, we might. :)

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD THREAD, NO. I leave for a month or so...
Love: Things are okay for once
Hate: Can't get MGS2 to work on my laptop, or Metroid Prime.