(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: I'm officially the king of all reason! Just sent Sara a firm-but-fair email about the situation proposing an alternative to fucking murdering each other. Seems we're in agreement.

I'm actually shocked. Either she's grown up a lot over the past couple of weeks (PFFFFFFFFFT) or I'm a GOD! *Skeletor laugh*

Hate: At the moment? Almost everything. Why? Because I'm going absolutely mental about school.

Also Hate: Mental Vortex, can you already arrive in the fucking mail already?!

Love: The new amp was better than i thought and it plays effin loud! so yeah its all good.
Hate: From sun and mid warm days. We are back to cold frostbitten days :erk:

Love: The new amp was better than i thought and it plays effin loud! so yeah its all good.
Hate: From sun and mid warm days. We are back to cold frostbitten days :erk:

Love : Cynic, Bone, Ni no Kuni, reading the first issue of Planetary on Comixology for free!
Hate : Anything related to work.

Love: Ok, I'm WAAAAAAAY behind the times here; but I only just discovered the PS1 emulator. I'm not leaving my house for a couple weeks now.

As the saying goes 'There is always someone worse off'.

However I don't think that applies to Podgy...He IS this 'worse off' guy that everyone talks about!!

:lol: Cheers man!

Nah, you're right though... in terms of distance, time and complexity of the situation, I doubt there's many in a more difficult position than me. But you just have to stay strong, stay committed and keep getting on with things...

Love: Waking up and listening to hip hop. I'm in a good mood now.
Hate: Even if all I want is to be on the other side of the world...

Both: Just had to quit my music tech lv.2 course simply due to the impact it's having on my health. It sucks because I was halfway through when everything started getting a bit ballistic, and it's difficult to absorb information when you're feeling like shit and your mind is elsewhere. On the other hand, it's kind of a relief as I'm not having to worry about it too much... and they've given me the opportunity to still receive a lesser qualification since I've done a fair bit of work already, which is really kind of them.

I feel bad about it, but if I'd have kept at it with my current state of mind I'd only end up failing. Which ultimately, is worse. I'd rather bow out and then resit the course than fail it to be fair.

Love : The Devy/Gojira concert was incredible.
Hate : That my left ear is fuuuucked. :lol:

This again. I don't think my ears have ever been this fucked up after a concert... The left one is still ringing reeeeaaally bad.