(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: FINALLY found out that I got 57% for one of my uni topics last year (In which I was supposed to find out 2 months ago), and therefore passing it!

Hate: I was told I failed one assignment; the one marked by the course lecturer/co-ordinator guy. He said I can resubmit, but would only bump my overall grade up to 58% then. The rule is that if you resubmit, you can only get a maximum of 50% for the assignment. THEREFORE, this guy has given me 49% for this assignment. Bastard.

If you're running emulators, you're fucked. PS2 and Gamecube emulators are fucking horrible, as is MGS2s PC port actually.

But yeah, old thread got deleted due to faggotry.

Blame AMD.

I mean, the PS2 one worked, but my computer is too slow and only hit 5fps. And I can't really explain why the Gamecube one didn't work, I was going to investigate but I was already annoyed. The PC port would work, but i'm on Windows 7. If I had XP it'd be working perfectly.

And assumed it was because AMD

Love: Got GTA:VC
Hate: Because the controls are so fucked up I can't even really play it. Tried setting it up to my Xbox 360 remote which worked, but getting that all set up is hell

Love: Paradox's Tales of the Weird, the Lightning have jumped to 4-1 to start the season, staying with my older brother for a bit.
Hate: That I feel like I'm not doing anything with my life. I mean, that should change as the year goes on, but still.

:lol: Get away man! That's not half a world away, that's not even half your country away!

My woman is literally on the other side of the world. And 2 weeks?! Pssh, you got it easy bro! :loco:

Just because it's harder for you doesn't mean it's not hard for him. Just sayin'. ;)

Hate: Repeating lackluster exams.
Love: Music. Not much else..

Love: Iowa. I basically got paid to play in the mud for 10 hours, and I found out that I'm getting paid $400 to drive out here, AND my drive time is being counted as work time, which NEVER happens. KICKASS!
Also love: This Martini. And the fact that in Iowa you can just buy gin at the grocery store, and they don't even card you.

Love: The snow is almost gone and there is no cold. Also getting the new amp tomorrow.
Hate: Not much.

Just because it's harder for you doesn't mean it's not hard for him. Just sayin'. ;)

No, you're dead right, When I said may have come across a little insensitive but I was in no way trying to undermine his situation. Being apart from your other half is always difficult, regardless of time or distance.

As the saying goes 'There is always someone worse off'.

However I don't think that applies to Podgy...He IS this 'worse off' guy that everyone talks about!!

Hate: Sara's STILL being a mouthy, idiotic, lying sack of dicks.
Love: This time, I have pictorial evidence of it and emails/texts to back everything up. Also, picked up STreet Fighter II TAM on DVD yesterday and scripting starts tomorrow.

Love : Dishonored, Invincible #100, and the fact that apparently there is such a thing as Tampa Bay Comic-Con. Guests include Bob Layton and Lauren Cohan. I wanna go.
Hate : That one of the few people who I like at work is leaving. Not happy.