Which of these do you hate the least???

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
I'm gonna post some of my favorite bands which some of you may or may not like...this may have been done before, but sue me. I gotta know!

Call 'em HAIR METAL, POP METAL, CHEESY, or whatever...but these are 5 bands I really enjoy that are old school but definitely on the lighter side of metal and on the commercial mainstream....not underground. But surely you all can dig at least one of 'em! SO out of these 5, who do you think deserves the title of best HAIR BAND???? (I'll call 'em hair bands for lack of a better word) Again, a lot of you may or may not like these bands...so just choose one or skip it....

LOVE
TED

VAN HALEN
MOTLEY CRUE
POISON
BON JOVI (That's right! I said BJ and I even own CRUSH)
CINDERELLA

Whattaya say?????? Tell ol' Ted which of the above is your most acceptable or even if you love 'em all!

I'll go with MC because at least they have a couple of songs I dig :D

ZoMb!M@N said:
Van Halen (pre-Sammy of course)

eckham.... that's Van-fuckin-Halen :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: which would be my vote. I've seen them several times with DLR, sometimes a great show, sometimes they were too high and music was eh eh but good show anyway. :headbang:

VAN HALEN (#1. favorite band of ALL TIME!!!)
MOTLEY CRUE (#3. 1st two cds)
POISON (#2.I don't know why...But I've always liked them!!)
BON JOVI #0.( NO FUCKING WAY!!!)
CINDERELLA (#4. Again always kind of liked them)

#1 Van Halen though i never considered them a hair/glam band.. all their albums up to OU812 ...

#2 Motley Crue - there first 2 albums and some of TOP

#3 Poison - i like their first two or 3 albums .. saw them in concert in their heyday with Tesla opening for them.. even taped the show on cassette lol ...

#4 Tie between Cinderella and BJ ... I liked the first Cinderella album and after that i liked Don't know what you got till it's Gone.. as for BJ i like a song or two from various albums... some that come to mind is Runaway, Wanted Dead or Alive, Blaze in Glory etc...

VAN HALEN
MOTLEY CRUE
POISON
BON JOVI (That's right! I said BJ and I even own CRUSH)
CINDERELLA

I like all these bands. And have owned most of every bands albums at one point or another.

That's easy, Van Halen. The Crue's good for the most part, although now I can only stomach the first 2 albums, and selected songs thereafter. After the first Cinderella album, I could care less...Lost interest in Bon Jovi after SWW...Poison blows. :tickled:

Van Halen esp the DLR era kickass music!!! Eddie as much as i hate the egotistical
bastard now has a heavy influence on a lot of the music I listen to now esp.
Morbid Angel listen to some of Trey's solos.

VAN HALEN - They're alright.
MOTLEY CRUE - God, I hate them with a passion.
POISON - Have not heard them.
BON JOVI - I admit some of their songs are catchy.
CINDERELLA - Have not ehard them.