A time for a Quantum change

Nadi

New Metal Member
Jul 6, 2006
Calgary AB
"We are the ones we've been waiting for."
I thought this would be a great opportunity to express gratitude to the oneness and conectedness to the greater consciousness that is life.
We go thru life and experience so many things and at one point or another we ask ourselves...why are we here...WHERE do we come from....
I am happy to say that I have no answers, only ideas and speculations that have come to me thru deep thought and revelation.
I was hoping to open up a thread that could possibly bring us to a greater state of awareness...
so the question is...WHere do we come from....?WHY are we here....
?
:saint:

I do think about life-questions.. but more about how we should live our lives, how we can raise our kids (in general, I don't have kids of my own) to be good citizens and how we can better the world we live in, not so much where we came from and why we are here. I'd go nuts trying to find answers that we cannot find ;)

Nadi said:
WHere do we come from....?WHY are we here....

Ah yes - one of the hit lines from Dream Theaters 'The spirit carries on' off Scenes from a Memory.

Answer A) My dad's nutsack

Answer B) My mom didn't abort after their little 'surprise'!

:lol: It is intelligent in a mindless pull my finger kind of way - you just gotta look to the poddy side of things!

On the intellecutal side of this statement I'm really abstract as to your questions and don't think deeply about it. I live life day to day glad to be hear. I don't question why I'm here - but enjoy being here.

I also have no idea how you will come to a 'state of awareness' by collaberating with different people about it.

What's really messed - is if you break it down molecularly - how is it non living things make a living thing? How is it that your body knows what to do with the air you breathe in to keep you a living being? Biologists will tell you 'your lungs take the air in - then the blood carries it - and the brain tells the blood where to take it blah blah blah blah - but seriously - you can throw an explanation behind what is happening - but how is it that that - and everything else it takes to keep an organism living - happens?

This is extremely brief - and I'll watch my brain go in circles asking never ending questions that will never find answers if I think about it. instead - I'd rather play drums, go for a rip - or stare mindlessly into my computer monitor playing Call Of Duty 2 for hours. Tis good brain candy! Next time you ask yourself this question - run down to EB Games and join the online battle. I'm Sir Felchalot if you ever run into me - I play on the FKR CTF servers. Good times!!!!

JimAustin said:
:lol: It is intelligent in a mindless pull my finger kind of way - you just gotta look to the poddy side of things!

On the intellecutal side of this statement I'm really abstract as to your questions and don't think deeply about it. I live life day to day glad to be hear. I don't question why I'm here - but enjoy being here.

I also have no idea how you will come to a 'state of awareness' by collaberating with different people about it.

What's really messed - is if you break it down molecularly - how is it non living things make a living thing? How is it that your body knows what to do with the air you breathe in to keep you a living being? Biologists will tell you 'your lungs take the air in - then the blood carries it - and the brain tells the blood where to take it blah blah blah blah - but seriously - you can throw an explanation behind what is happening - but how is it that that - and everything else it takes to keep an organism living - happens?

This is extremely brief - and I'll watch my brain go in circles asking never ending questions that will never find answers if I think about it. instead - I'd rather play drums, go for a rip - or stare mindlessly into my computer monitor playing Call Of Duty 2 for hours. Tis good brain candy! Next time you ask yourself this question - run down to EB Games and join the online battle. I'm Sir Felchalot if you ever run into me - I play on the FKR CTF servers. Good times!!!!

I'd rather play drums, I enjoy playing all day long, improve my skills, have fun with friends... 42 !!!that's the meaning of life
instead of breaking you brain with questions which have no answers except of being unnecessary for you to live except if you want to be a biologist :loco:
I have studied biology for 3 years by now ( I have my license !!!!) and I don't give a fuck about what I'm doing on earth, maybe I will be better "behind space"
Maybe I will thank life to give me the chance of being what I am even if I'm not very proud of myself, but "I am", anyway I believe that "I am"
anyway next year I will study psychology, perhaps I will have more elements in order to answer to this question... damm I'd better use my brrain to play an into eternity's song like shallow or 3 dimensionnal aperture !!!!:kickass: :kickass:
waiting for the new Into eternity ! that's an answer that's keeps me alive !!!