A Vs. B

Body or soul? hmm.. I don't believe in a 'soul' but do believe in a conscience, so I'll go with that.

Chicken soup or tomato soup? I need to decide! :lol:

I could be better, but I ain't complaining. School isn't going to well, but I'll spare you of my problems :lol:

Tomato soup, there!

Milk or coffee?

(Ok, I understand...
Anyway, I like the fact that you always are so... laughing, yeah... unless it's just a mask? Hope not.. even though, everyone does wear masks, at times.)

Right answer! I was going with tomato soup anyways :p

Answer to question - Coffee with milk

A vs. B? Sorry, couldn't think of anything better *shrugs*

(you got me, I didn't really laugh when I typed my previous post. Nah, sometimes I do feel like I am masking my feelings but I feel at peace here)

I also like how we have 4 conversations going at once in this thread :lol:

Letter A, cuz it's fuuuuuu**ing AAAAwesome. Yarrr.

ARGH, POSTJUMP!

Hmm... mouse!

Snow or Rain?

(...Mick, who has like 4 conversation at once with you in this thread? I don't understand, sorry...)

Whoops, conversation was probably not the right word, maybe topics? Ignore me, please :lol:

It's snowing a little over here :D

Be able to tell the future or read someone's thoughts?

Read someone's thoughts... although it can hurt a lot, so often.

Wow Mick, snow? Enjoy it, go outside and play it when it gets more and doesn't melt!!!

ARGH, Serious-Thomas postjumped me!!! Grrrrr. *mad*

MSN

Fire or Water?

It's hardly anything, it already is almost gone :(

Fire intrigues me, I'm a pyro :devil:

Save a close relative/friend or an entire country?! No pressure!

Ireland :lol: Sorry but I fell in love when I was there and I have not visited UK still.

FUCK POSTJUMP!!!

Other destination: Finland FTW, I'll go there some day definitely!

Spagueti carbonara or lasagna?

Spaghetti alla carbonara + lasagna, some of fave my italian foods!!!!! Sorry, I can't choose. *drools* (even if I hate food lately... but whatever)

Altitudes said:
Ireland! Much more beautiful. No one likes chavs in the UK! :lol:

Go to the moon or any other destination you desire?
How do you know this? Hmm... :err:

...and... red rose or white rose?

┼Victim of the Night┼;6887818 said:
How do you know this? Hmm... :err:

I don't, but from what I have heard and the pictures I have seen, Ireland looks like my kind of place. I want to visit one day.

I've never had an encounter with a chav but I'm sure anyone in the UK will tell you the same :lol:

...and... red rose or white rose?

Red roses.

Spy vs Spy (if you haven't seen madtv you will not know what I am talking about) :lol:

Doesn't matter, I don't wanna kill this thread like someone did in the past, so... Spy, the first one you wrote.

Wintersun or Arch Enemy? (Wintersun for me!)