A Vs. B

Yes, it is: I love the intro... the melody is like, dunno, magic? Makes me think, and dream a bit... :)

winter, winter, winter!!!

snow or rain?

I like both... but guitar owns my heart! :D

(oh God, I'm stalking Mysti-Mysti... better if I leave a while, to give to someone else too the chance to play this game... :-O)

cat or dog? :)

yeah, the choice between guitar and drums is really freakin hard...and so is cat or dog, but i choose dog.

and no you're not stalking me :p go on msn, we've never chatted on there and you added me so long ago.

p.s. can you not call me Mysi-Mysti? It just sounds a bit....silly, no offense ;)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6710459 said:
Yes, it is: I love the intro... the melody is like, dunno, magic? Makes me think, and dream a bit... :)

winter, winter, winter!!!

snow or rain?

moonshield! although I can play biosphere, and haven't learned moonshield yet :( and it's such a beautiful song.

summer or winter?

sample1211.jpg
:kickass::kickass::kickass:

yeah, the choice between guitar and drums is really freakin hard...and so is cat or dog, but i choose dog.

and no you're not stalking me :p go on msn, we've never chatted on there and you added me so long ago.

p.s. can you not call me Mysi-Mysti? It just sounds a bit....silly, no offense ;)

I can't be on msn at the moment... I haven't been on there in a while... but I promise that I will be there as soon as possible. :)

And yeah, I won't call you like that anymore... I did cuz I was trying to make you angry :heh: ....nah, not really, I joked :p :)
[ps: but I am a bit silly, to be honest... ask Mitch, he knows it well... poor him. :(]

Hmmm....
Mystique or Mystique1721? (I wonder why there's the number 1721 too...:cool:)

yeah, just call me Mystique, that's fine. the 1721 is just something I've always attached to nicknames on the internet since I can remember... those are basically by two favorite numbers I guess.

p.s. check your PM