A worm welcome dudes!

Jan 23, 2003
Israel
orphaned-land.co.il
Hey ya'll!!

This is Matti here, guitarist for Orphaned Land, welcomming you all with worm regards to our new forum at ultimatemetal!

Please notice that here you can ask us anything you like regarding our music - from our old releases to our upcomming ones and we will be more than happy to share stuff with you, try us! Also questions about our style and about our musical influences will be welcomed!

Cheers Metal Heads, stay Orphaned, kick ass!

Matti
:)

Btw Matwal, I don't want to get petty but should have been "A warm welcome".
Pardon me for writing in Hebrew but "A worm welcome" means
÷áìú ôðéí úåìòúéú...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dead Lioness, your lioness in the image looks kind of alive and running to me... he he

I would imagine a dead lioness as a cadaver lying on the ground with flies all around it stenching the whole thread! But you know, everyone and he's/her's perseption of death...

Lior from the vicious Threnody, welcome my man! what's up with you guys, any news?

Kobi, you know that I never mean what I say I mean and that I always say things that I don't mean, even when I mean to say something that I mean.
:)

Matti, a dead lioness, doesnt mean she has to lay on the floor bleeding.. thats the whole point.
thy hunter's spirit shall never die!

p.s: did you say that, so i will think about *WORMS* in thee lioness's dead body!?
ahsme on you! :D :cool:

Ok Ok... Got your point. Your lioness's (or were you refering to yourself metaforically here?) spirit will never die and her spirit will hunt the inoccent forever... fine with me.

p.s: you were always the smart one, even mom said. :)