A worm welcome dudes!

Originally posted by Orphaned Matti
LOL

Are you a penervache (or how you guys spell it) fan?
no in fact i support galatasaray, arch rivals of fenerbahçe, and revivo is our recent signing.
another - and a better- israeli i know: ephraim kishon. is he still alive?

Israelis rule \m/ !

well, the ones that does'nt scream in the supermarket...and the ones that don't talk in their cellphone in the theater, and the ones that don't throw garbage in the the street....

So we got about a 20 Israelis that rule !:lol:

You mean the ones that don't steal taps and pictures from the hotels Itamustaine...

Efraim Kishon... yeah he's cool I guess. Never met him myself though.

So you see, actually I'm the 3rd Israeli you know and not the 2nd like you mentioned and I bet that the list is longer than this.

Have you been ti our show at Istanbul man?

Originally posted by Orphaned Matti
You mean the ones that don't steal taps and pictures from the hotels Itamustaine...

Efraim Kishon... yeah he's cool I guess. Never met him myself though.

So you see, actually I'm the 3rd Israeli you know and not the 2nd like you mentioned and I bet that the list is longer than this.

Have you been ti our show at Istanbul man?

i was in your ankara show. yeah it was damn good, even the ibrahim tatlýses cover :D
the only bad part was that the place was shit.

Hehe, me too, this time I won't be a soldier and will definitly come as Orphand Land's merchandise manager and open a big merchandise spot in the gig with two Turkish babes in minimal clothing by my side cooling me with large palm leaves :cool:

Originally posted by Chormon
Hehe, me too, this time I won't be a soldier and will definitly come as Orphand Land's merchandise manager and open a big merchandise spot in the gig with two Turkish babes in minimal clothing by my side cooling me with large palm leaves :cool:
good, i'll arrange the girls. ;)