AA coming back to Spotify?

R33VIL00

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2010
Will it ever be back? </3 I
I miss it rly,rly much its kinda annoying when you have to go to youtube just cause you wanna listen to your favorite band, I want them back! :headbang:

Edit: I meant "Twilight of The Thunder God" that album :)

How about buying the album? It's worth it ;)

I have the albums, of course, still nice to put on a playlist on Spotify on brew days and let it run through :)

Plus it does give the band (or the label?) some extra cash, albeit very little, but still.
And it gives others the chance of hearing this awesome band that still haven't had the time to get the albums ;)

I'll just go back to loading my 6 CD changer with some aof the albums again, it usually is enough for one brew day :)

I have the albums, of course, still nice to put on a playlist on Spotify on brew days and let it run through :)

Plus it does give the band (or the label?) some extra cash, albeit very little, but still.
And it gives others the chance of hearing this awesome band that still haven't had the time to get the albums ;)

I'll just go back to loading my 6 CD changer with some aof the albums again, it usually is enough for one brew day :)

I'm not so sure that the band sees a single dime from Spotify. There are a lot of bands out there that have crap deals when it comes to digital copies.

You know you can import music on your computer to Spotify so you can put them in your playlists.

Well, AA are still on spotify, its just twilight of the thunder god album thats not on there no more. And as for they getting money. I think they get a percentage of the ad revenue when you listen to it. So i dont think money is much of an issue, probably just metal blade worrying about trademark issues or w/e copyright. Or something like that since 3 or 4 of their other albums are still on spotify.