AA invades States.

Tomasz

outdoor type
Since there are only a few days left 'till first US show I figured the thread was needed. So those attending Detroit please let me know the set list, length as it's very important to some of us and the time they took on their set. Of course any impression or stories would be awesome as well.

Cheers

I know what LAX is

and none of those fuckin' places are close to me anyway so I don't care if LA show is closer, I was just thinking of hitting Anaheim show as well if it was close enough to LAX as I'll be flying in that evening

you can tell me what OC is though

thanks

because the wiltern is closer to LAX. think about it...

LAX = los angeles airport

los angeles is hollywood, not anaheim. anaheim is in the OC

LAX to Anaheim with no traffic is about one hour with no traffic. If you are going in the evening, you might want to bet on closer to 2 hours. Maybe a bit less.

Ill be at the Anaheim and the LA show. I live about the same distance from both (30 minutes). Cant wait.

ptshh even i knew that

jojo..that what i was thinking...maybe a crappy tv programm???
Anyway,Tomasz,what the hell,go everywhere, if you have energy and time, distances should not be a problem....x-mas is close to rest, so prepare your axes!!!and enjoy...

my friend and i are starting the trek tomorrow towards detroit...
woo... harpos... can't wait for that second hand smoking... ahhh... you go for a good time... and leave with a souvenir of lung cancer... now THAT'S value!