AA invades States.

my friend and i are starting the trek tomorrow towards detroit...
woo... harpos... can't wait for that second hand smoking... ahhh... you go for a good time... and leave with a souvenir of lung cancer... now THAT'S value!

please don't forget to post the playlist, if you can't remember it just get it from your boyfriend ;),

also if you could take a note of what time they start their set that would be helpful

jojo..that what i was thinking...maybe a crappy tv programm???
Anyway,Tomasz,what the hell,go everywhere, if you have energy and time, distances should not be a problem....x-mas is close to rest, so prepare your axes!!!and enjoy...

Yeah, Orange County Choppers, you know, the show called American Chopper where tehy build custom bikes and all.. Also GTA San Andreas is in the same area, they just changed the names a little bit, its Red County there ^^

please don't forget to post the playlist, if you can't remember it just get it from your boyfriend ;),

also if you could take a note of what time they start their set that would be helpful

i'll try to remember... but no promises... the boy makes me fuddy duddy at times... especially after i don't see him for like 4 months...

I try to stay away from TV so I have no clue who/what Andreas or County Choppers are

I surf the net a lot though, I rather pick my sourse of news, ineterst, etc.

don't need brain washing mass media to decide for me what to watch

Yeah, Orange County Choppers, you know, the show called American Chopper where tehy build custom bikes and all.. Also GTA San Andreas is in the same area, they just changed the names a little bit, its Red County there ^^

actually i was talking about the shit O.C, with mega posh kids, i listened that O.C stated for Orange County...so that´s my stoty,and sound worst than any motorcycle show....

Just go watch your local SCA. Then you can get laid in the process.

Sorry to be slightly off topic, but what the fuck exactly is SCA? they have viking battles, and if so, why??

and more off topic, why would i want to go to a SCA to get laid? Are they secretley experts in tantric sex or something? (this is supposed to be humorous, but since i have no idea what SCA, i'll be horribly creeped out if that's accurate)

Sorry to be slightly off topic, but what the fuck exactly is SCA? they have viking battles, and if so, why??
and more off topic, why would i want to go to a SCA to get laid? Are they secretley experts in tantric sex or something? (this is supposed to be humorous, but since i have no idea what SCA, i'll be horribly creeped out if that's accurate)

1. Society for Creative Anacronysm. Because it's fun to have viking battles, stomp around in chainmail whilst weilding a battleaxe.
2. The rule is "If you can't get laid in the SCA, you can't get laid at all".
Besides, I was only kidding about that part, cuz you don't have to be a sexual experimantalist to enjoy the SCA. Then again, if you really want to spend a day watching some battles (or if you want to learn how to fight in one), go to an event with a war (personally, I think touneys are boring). The SCA is pretty much a "western-world-wide" organization. Anyhow, like I said, I was just kiddin'.

1. Society for Creative Anacronysm. Because it's fun to have viking battles, stomp around in chainmail whilst weilding a battleaxe.
2. The rule is "If you can't get laid in the SCA, you can't get laid at all".
Besides, I was only kidding about that part, cuz you don't have to be a sexual experimantalist to enjoy the SCA. Then again, if you really want to spend a day watching some battles (or if you want to learn how to fight in one), go to an event with a war (personally, I think touneys are boring). The SCA is pretty much a "western-world-wide" organization. Anyhow, like I said, I was just kiddin'.

totally sweet, humorous informative, thanks for the info

ok... back from detroit...

we've got...

valhall awaits me
runes to my memory
death in fire
asator
fate of norns
cry of the black birds
pursuit of vikings

there might be a song missing... but at the present moment... i can't think of it and neither can fredrik...
none the less... if you want to know what that final song is... go find out yourself at the show...

and a warning for those that are going... cob's stage lights... BLINDING... bring sunglasses... i couldn't tell if my eyes were watering last night from the smoke in harpos or from my retinas getting burned out...

and thomas... yeah... aside from detroit... only the montreal shows and the quebec city show...
have fun at the shows you're heading out to...

we've got...

valhall awaits me
runes to my memory
death in fire
asator
fate of norns
cry of the black birds
pursuit of vikings

there might be a song missing... but at the present moment... i can't think of it and neither can fredrik...
none the less... if you want to know what that final song is... go find out yourself at the show...

and a warning for those that are going... cob's stage lights... BLINDING... bring sunglasses... i couldn't tell if my eyes were watering last night from the smoke in harpos or from my retinas getting burned out...

and thomas... yeah... aside from detroit... only the montreal shows and the quebec city show...

you gota be missing at least 3 songs. 7 songs wouldnt be cool. if anything that theyre missing itd be ancient sign of the coming storm, last with pagan blood and with oden on our side. that is my guess of what songs you were missing. i got another week for the show. btw todays my birthday!!!!

we've got...

valhall awaits me
runes to my memory
death in fire
asator
fate of norns
cry of the black birds
pursuit of vikings

FUCK YEA ASATOR!!! FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

you gota be missing at least 3 songs. 7 songs wouldnt be cool. if anything that theyre missing itd be ancient sign of the coming storm, last with pagan blood and with oden on our side. that is my guess of what songs you were missing. i got another week for the show. btw todays my birthday!!!!

i was just missing ancient sign of coming storm...
there were only 8 songs...

amon amarth should be headlining this tour. AMON AMARTH COME BACK TO THE STATES AND HEADLINE A TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE BEEN SCREAMIN IT FOR YEARS NOW AND NOTHIN HAS GOTTEN DONE! I hope the fact that they get a good crowd reception does show that they can headline this time around. but w/e with 8 songs they are defenitely gettin screwed over on this tour.