AA rally in Tampa, drunk swedes deported to Cuba.

Belgar

The Wallonian Redneck.
5732.jpg

yeah, we definitely need to persuade or threaten them to change the setlist for this one off special show in Tampa, after all biggest gathering or AA forum rednecks will be present and none are newbies so play some old-er shit

better yet, they start playing half an hour before normal start time just for us and that would be sufficient

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Or netter still, Siegreicher Marsch

It's already near impossble to have them play the english version ... the chances of them playing the german version are close to nil.

Like Tomasz said, the biggest gathering of AA forum rednecks is in Tampa, so they should play it; much like they should play it at every show. It's like going to a Maiden show not playing number of beast or to slayer not playing raining blood, or cannibal not playing skull full of maggots,... who do they have to please? the Trivium fans? if they do not play it, I will officially retire from this forum for unlimited time.

You know what, I think the song is actually to hard for them to play. It's one thing sitting down in the studio with unlimited re-takes and computer corrections - another thing standing up headbanging and just trying to look cool in general.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
You know what, I think the song is actually to hard for them to play. It's one thing sitting down in the studio with unlimited re-takes and computer corrections - another thing standing up headbanging and just trying to look cool in general.
Well, it sounded fucking awesome during the concert in the Netherlands in August when they played it, so I doubt it's that hard for them to play :)

haha awsome pic! where'd you get it? did you make it?

Belgar said:
Like Tomasz said, the biggest gathering of AA forum rednecks is in Tampa, so they should play it; much like they should play it at every show. It's like going to a Maiden show not playing number of beast or to slayer not playing raining blood, or cannibal not playing skull full of maggots,...

or like Britney Speard not playing OOps i did it again.

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
how about we just kill all the trivium fans and rape the band members?:D

You could just send them all to the doctor I work for they may not get raped there but they sure will feel butt raped when he is finished.:tickled:

(I work for a GI clinic we specialize in scopes)