AAAAAAH, the new album!!!! Oh, and does nemuu and frenchie still suck?

Quit hogging my thread, bastards!

Anyway, since you´re talking about C. of B., they stole a couple of riffs from Dissection on "Lil Bloodred Riding East Coast Hood" (their titles suck almost as bad as In Flames´ do) and on some other song as well, I believe (not to mention a couple of loans from Guns N Roses, Vivaldi or something like that too). There goes the musical integrity-argument for C. of B. down the drain. Dammit I´m good!

Remember that I am no more "trolling", so don´t get upset because I´m right.

U[Sic]M said:
Anyway, since you´re talking about C. of B., they stole a couple of riffs from Dissection on "Lil Bloodred Riding East Coast Hood" (their titles suck almost as bad as In Flames´ do) and on some other song as well, I believe (not to mention a couple of loans from Guns N Roses, Vivaldi or something like that too).

I believe "Bed of Razors" has similarites to "Where Dead Angels Lie". Eh, but whatever, its no big deal to me.

SunlapseVertigo said:
why. they are just song titles. and they aren't even that bad, certainly not as bad as "BODOM BEACH TERROR!" or "TRIPLE CORPSE HAMMERBLOW!" or "LI'L BLOODRED RIDIN' HOOD"
Agreed. Children of Bodom suck at writing lyrics. Their music isn't great either.

SunlapseVertigo said:
why. they are just song titles. and they aren't even that bad, certainly not as bad as "BODOM BEACH TERROR!" or "TRIPLE CORPSE HAMMERBLOW!" or "LI'L BLOODRED RIDIN' HOOD"

Yeah that's true but given In Flames' recent decline, I can almost say for certain that this foreshadows the suckiness of this album. Despite CoB's song titles on HCDR, the album was unbelievable. Like Stefan said, at least they're still kicking ass.

Oh look what they did to your thread! They turned this troll thread into mature discussion about crap that isn't important. How immature of them.

Anyway, yes of course I still use Cubase. I'm creating masterpieces.

I don't know...somehow the new titles by IF foreshadow that the songs won't be so great. I can't explain how. They're just so cheesy! If went from being poignant and epic to being cheesy. That sucks.

SunlapseVertigo said:
Hatecrew Deathroll's titles were far cheesier, and it turned out to be their heaviest and ballsiest album yet. Do not pre judge it by titles.
You neglect to mention that the song titles have been cheesy on ALL the CoB albums. In Flames at least used to have good titles.

As for the new In Flames album... meh. The titles suck, but I can't imagine the music will be all that bad. I quite liked R2R, but then again, its nothing on In Flames's old material, absolutely nothing.

Why can't you all just drop it??? You know the next CD is going to suck majorly like R2R did, if you liked R2R then your taste in metal sucks, because that wasnt metal it was something like...a sqeaky dog toy (anders friden's voice) a korn guitar player (uninspired powerchords), and some drum beats that i can make of fruity loops :D

DA DA DA THE SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR ESCAPE IS GOING TO BE THE SOUNDTRACK TO REAL IN FLAMES FANS KILLING THEMSELVES HEHEHEHE

a moron that speaks the truth...i mean i am not trying to dissapoint anyone, but youre expectations are WAY too high for ''soundtrack to your escape'' It will be worse than R2R, probably worse or equal to TRIGGER EP, and it wont be anything like their great albums such as lunar strain, whoracle, the jester race, and colony

that is all i have to say, i am merely stating my predictions and opinions, if you don't want to respect them; go ahead i dont really mind

thing is.... you are already sure what the albums gonna sound like, so you proceed to bash it. That is not an opinion. And you claim my taste in metal sucks, yet I have a more open-minded taste in music then you could ever know. Not a good way to start out here if you wanna talk.

Then you appear to have missed the dozens of "If you don't like RTR then SHUT THE FUCK UP" threads.

And it can still be good if it doesn't sound like earlier IF music. This could mean it's prog... which most of you should've realized when they announced mike portnoy would be helping out.