AAAAAAH, the new album!!!! Oh, and does nemuu and frenchie still suck?

U[Sic]M said:
Jaja, vem bryr sig egentligen? Den viktiga frågan i denna diskussionen är varför ingen skriver på svenska.

För att svenska suger.

Med detta svarat kan vi nu återgå till det mindre viktiga ämnet om cubase vs. logic och POD vs. dålig mic inspelning i hemmet. Och den enormt viktiga diskussionen om Children of Boredoms låt titlar vs. Linkin N' Flames låt titlar förstås, när vi har tid.

Jag blir så förbannad när folk är dumma mot mina Children of Bodom. Jag vill alltså bara dö när jag hör sånt!

Barnen i Bodoms kitsch-texter kontra ´N Flames ångest-texter är förvisso ett väldigt viktigt ämne och borde sättas i första rum, nu mer än nånsin med tanke på att jag redan har vunnit POD versus Mikrofon-inspelning (jag hänvisar till Musician´s Discussion-forumet; logiken i mitt argument är ofelbart!). Cubase versus Logic är dock fortfarande oavgjort.

Do you all realize that In Flames' lyrics were so much better back in the days of "Goliaths Disarm Their Davids" because Anders was not writing them? It was Niklas Sundin, currently of Dark Tranquillity. The steady decline in lyrical quality has come as Anders has slowly taken the reigns from Niklas. They gave it a joint effort for Colony, and Anders ventured out on his own for Clayman, delivering such gems as

I lack from superhighway thoughts
Won't live as long as the city lights
Soaked by underwater times
Electric splash on a midnight drive

Please Niklas. Take back the reigns. Or at least tell Anders that Proper English Grammar dictates that we go in search of things, not in search for things. (i.e. "In Search For I," song title on SFYE, and also "In search for that special path," in Satellites and Astronauts). It looks pretty bad when you butcher the grammar on your freaking song titles.

Fathomless

Fathomless said:
Do you all realize that In Flames' lyrics were so much better back in the days of "Goliaths Disarm Their Davids" because Anders was not writing them? It was Niklas Sundin, currently of Dark Tranquillity. The steady decline in lyrical quality has come as Anders has slowly taken the reigns from Niklas. They gave it a joint effort for Colony, and Anders ventured out on his own for Clayman, delivering such gems as

I lack from superhighway thoughts
Won't live as long as the city lights
Soaked by underwater times
Electric splash on a midnight drive

Please Niklas. Take back the reigns. Or at least tell Anders that Proper English Grammar dictates that we go in search of things, not in search for things. (i.e. "In Search For I," song title on SFYE, and also "In search for that special path," in Satellites and Astronauts). It looks pretty bad when you butcher the grammar on your freaking song titles.

Fathomless
well boo-fucking-hoo.

I'll just wait for the album an then I'll see if it sux like RTR.

And about the conversation between stefan86 and SunlapseVertigo(can you change the signature cuz it's sick). I am on stefan's side.