ABORTIONS FOR ALL. boo!!!

*baby falls out of womb*
"could you get that, dear?"
*continues making dinner*

oh man, asterisk description brings it all back home!

god damn nad said:
*baby falls out of womb*
"could you get that, dear?"
*continues making dinner*

oh man, asterisk description brings it all back home!

Wait wait, let's get this right....

*baby drops out of uterus*
"get that, will you love?"
*continues washing the dishes*

Hey, the chinese should be aborting all the time (by law). Looks like they've been slacking as of late: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4359570.stm

Where would we be without eGay?

ah shit, thanks for da correction.

"babies for saaaale! who wants a baaaaaby!"
"this is just a shaved puppy!"
"i can see joo know babies!"

there should be a monthly moment of silence, followed by wearing black for a week, in honor of all those poor defenseless unfertilized eggs that fall by the wayside, down to an untimely demise, and get no respect for their aborted lives.

Dark One said:
No, but it's usually pretty black and white when rape/incest, et al is involved. And I'm not saying we need to institute a system proving whether or not the girl is at fault - I'm just giving my opinion on the matter, which I will state again:
this is very weak, and forgive me if i'm assuming wrong here, but you obviously have never known someone who fell victim to such vile acts. while yes, the act itself either happened or it didn't, practically speaking it's one of the biggest can of worms you can open. there was a trial in so. california about a year ago where 3 teenage dudes drugged some girl, and videotaped them taking turns raping her passed out body. the defense based their case around the girl's previous sexual history, because as we all know, sluts can't get raped, right?

incest is an entire other issue, and if some girl is aborting her brother/sister/daughter/son i think that qualifies as a painful enough issue where it's nobody's god damn business asking about the particular circumstances. what would the clinic do, have a check box for "my dad raped me" to qualify for the procedure?

edit: oh yeah this is aimed at the issue, not particularly at you. :loco:

ediidtitied: haha, i laugh that people still debate this and i jump right in to a discussion that i indirectly started to begin with. damn i'm smooth.

god damn nad said:
ediidtitied: haha, i laugh that people still debate this and i jump right in to a discussion that i indirectly started to begin with. damn i'm smooth.

"Still debate"? I don't think I've ever debated this in my life!! People say it's an "age old argument"....WHAT? Since when? :lol: I hope to fucking goat that Americans don't believe this debate is universal.

I've only heard about this in the last few years (of living on US soil) and only more so because every time a new old cronie is up for supreme court judge, people only seem to care about their pro-life vs pro-choice issue.

Mention "Roe vs Wade" to 90% of the worlds population and they'll stare at you blankly.

too funny. and yeah, abortion is a serious issue and always has been, here.

blame falwell and other such assholes. fuck man, why is christianity so hateful?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051021/ap_on_re_us/sodomy_case
BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT said:
The defendant, Matthew R. Limon, has been behind bars since he was convicted in 2000 of performing a sex act on a 14-year-old boy. Had one of them been a girl, the state's "Romeo and Juliet" law would have dictated a maximum sentence of 15 months.
ARRRRRRRRRGH and people wonder why i don't want to live in this country anymore?!?!?!?!? WTSFWTFWW#TFWTWFWTF.

Let's just drop it - I'm sick of explaining my simple opinion on the issue over and over again. Agree or disagree it is what it is and that's all there is to it. Plus, I lost my job today so I'm completely and totally bummed out.

Dark One said:
Let's just drop it - I'm sick of explaining my simple opinion on the issue over and over again. Agree or disagree it is what it is and that's all there is to it. Plus, I lost my job today so I'm completely and totally bummed out.

:( man, 2nd RCer to get the ol' axe in the past year or so... fuckin bummer. was it a good one?

Holy shit! Man, they always do this on Fridays....was it a mass lay off? Sorry to hear about that, I would be in panic if I lost my job. It's amazing how a dependency on income has us by the nuts. I hate the f'ing rat race.

JayKeeley said:
Holy shit! Man, they always do this on Fridays....was it a mass lay off? Sorry to hear about that, I would be in panic if I lost my job. It's amazing how a dependency on income has us by the nuts. I hate the f'ing rat race.

Thanks man. No mass lay off, mostly just "conflicts of interest" based on my unwillingness to be social in a social job (commercial insurance). There's other issues as well (mostly personal that I will not get into here) that have been very, very distracting in allowing me to perform even the core functions of the job in a satisfactory manner.

Dark One said:
true and FUCK THAT that sucks. i'd buy you a beer were i not 3000 miles away. :(

Like Doomcifer said, things like this are usually blessings in disguise. He was right in my case. With my new job:

1. I make more money
2. It's a helluva lot closer to home (no freeway travel!!!!)
3. I actually get exercise and I'm not sitting in front of a damn computer all day.

Trust me. I was in that situation back in April, and we are now in a better financial situation than we ever have been. A bad check at my new job is equal to my standard pay at my old job. Seriously.

Things'll work out. Can you get unemployment? THat was the first thing I did ater I got laid off.

General Zod said:
Hey Dark One,

Just out of curiosity, where do you stand on the morning after pill?

Zod

I'm definitely not one of the "life begins at conception" ultra hardliners or anything - I just think that when it comes to sex people should learn to accept a little more responsibility for their actions without using something like abortion as an easy out safety net.

The morning after pill has been proven to be an effective contraception method. It's planned, and as long as it works, I'm fine with it. Again, just like any other contraception method, if it works, great, if it doesn't - take some responsibility since you know nothing is 100% effective.