about 1995's eponymous...

speedemon86

New Metal Member
Apr 10, 2004
is there a version out there with extra bonus tracks? i was cruising for mp3z, and i saw the album and it had 11 tracks...everything is right except for the last two tracks (whoever ripped it seperated the last track and the 2 bonus ones), 10 and 11 are completely alien and i can't really find out anything about it. i'll describe them:
10 - 4:57 - starts out groovy, the vocals are definitely the guy, the lyrics i can make out "american dream...pulling our stone...a little fun of underground...down..." kind of hard to make out, so it's probably off. stays slow and groovy throughout.

11 - 5:24 - starts out clean, a little drum fill then a slightly uptempo riff "Lights out in the boiler room, i can taste the sweat dripping down your neck, why you're here i don't know but who i am not in the slightest, step closer" those are dead on, the chorus says something about nightbreeder, there's a full moon tonight, nightcreeper..."

by the sound of them both, they might be demos... but :confused:

Those are the "Very rough demo versions" that appear on the German
version. I have both versions.

It's rare but fugging great.

Yeah those "rough demo tracks" are rough because the idiots at ABS records fucked up and recorded the songs at a slower than normal speed. Stupid fucks!!! The guy we dealt with was an asshole. If we ever catch up with him he has a ass kicking coming!!! :yell: :mad: :bah:

So Speedemon if you want a version of the songs at the correct speed let me know and I can send you a CDR of those songs.