About a MySpace bulletin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing i was being a jerk about was not liking dylan.

And It wasen't bad what I meant. I wasen't dissing anyone really. With the exception of gimmick take of bands.

I really meant to say that none the less, You guys are metal. Even without the influence of specific kinds. your still "Folk Metal". I don't know if you meant it. or Tried to go in that direction.

and the lower part, if you didn't get.
You guys will still be goblin with/without Alex.

To Dylan:

I'm well aware of the part that has "Folk" in "Folk Metal"
But you have to hear the last part of that word
"Folk Metal"
As other Genre's Like Gore Metal, Such as Cannibal Corpse or something like that, is influenced by "Gore"
and Good Black metal is influenced by Cultural Material. But other bands have other things that may give them there virtual side of what they want. Bands do not, However, Walk out of nowhere with a buncha guys and say "hey dudes lets be some aweeeesoooommeeee death meeeetal band d000000d". I guess some bands do. but I'm just pointing out that originally. That was the case.

And I'm not here to fight with you about originality.
I just don't like you.
=P
You're a pretty suckup. From what I've known for the past few days after seeing your posts.
You completely bash anything CI says. Not like it matters to me. But It seems like if it's not your way. You don't like it.

To be perfectly honest, I don't understand what you're trying to prove to me, how you're trying to prove it, or really why you think it's a matter that needs to be proven to me, so please, before you start to type, ask yourself if anybody besides you will have a fucking clue as to what you're trying to say.

And as for me being a pretty suck up...well, what can be said? I'm not pretty, and I'm not a suck up. That's the size of it, I guess. I told Tim himself that I didn't think that Nekrogoblikon was going to earn him a living as of yet, and if you'd read outside of this thread, you'll see that CI and I got along just fine. Don't even bother to reply to this, please. I don't even think a linguistic analyst could figure out what the fuck you're going to say next.

Oh, and I'm still not pretty:
l_3db05fff1fe2a9842eb7352859026acb.jpg

[Simply put,
You're a jerk,
I don't like you.
Is what I was implying
=p.]

and if your so illiterate to know that the term means, It was more a figure of speech.

Don't go so off topic either, shizzz Dude, I was talkin about the band most of the time.
But As an EXAMPLE
Cannibal Corpse Influence = Gore = Gore Metal
Dimmu Borgir Influence =...obviously Satan = Black Metal
But if you know anything about them at all such as how they play. There style isen't just black metal. They take stuff from Folk, Thrash, Power.
Such As
Nekrogoblikon Influence = Blah blah blah = Folk Metal/Goblin Metal

I was just directing it on how earlier you said that If you listen to one kind of genre. Which isen't true. Because inside a genre, is alot of different kinds of music. ((Really I'm trying to make this as simplistic as possible))

but seriously dude, i don't wanna argue. you obviously "won" but still... even though I don't like you much, You sound reasonable enough to not "Fight" anymore.

CI, you just earned yourself a ban. Good job.

Aye, thanks, but that's a bloody good way to earn yourself a fan, don't you think?

What about Dylan's justice, eh? You're not going to take into account what he told me? I'll help you out.

but please, fuck yourself with a knife

Did I once tell him anything that bad?

and if you'd read outside of this thread, you'll see that CI and I got along just fine.

Hmm... he's got a point. So with that being said, don't you think you ought to unban me? All you had to do was give me a warning. It's technically against the law to punish someone without telling them what they're charged of first. Give me a day to pack up and say goodbye, you know?

Oh, and in case no one's figured it out yet, I'm CI, back from the damned.

Corpse_consumer:

I get what you're saying, but why are you arguing with me? You're telling me that there are subgenres of a main genre which are influenced by other outside genres. That was my argument. And when I said one type of music, it was pretty clear I was referring to one solitary style of music. My point was what if all you listen to is heavy metal, and don't let anything else in, then you would view what Duddy did as disgraceful. Ask me, and I say it's ignorant. Ask you, and it's a way of fucking life.

And believe it or not, I understand the fact that you don't like me. That wasn't the part that you made no sense about. And if you don't want to "fight", then don't keep generating bullshit responses. You've said the same thing three times in a row, and it's yet to hold any weight.

CI:

Lol.

But As an EXAMPLE
Cannibal Corpse Influence = Gore = Gore Metal
Dimmu Borgir Influence =...obviously Satan = Black Metal
But if you know anything about them at all such as how they play. There style isen't just black metal. They take stuff from Folk, Thrash, Power.
Such As
Nekrogoblikon Influence = Blah blah blah = Folk Metal/Goblin Metal

Holy shit, it's maybe a way to think about metal genres, but it's not mine. I pretty much define the genre of a band by it's sonorities more than it's lyrics influences!!!

Mk, Nekrogoblikon talk about Goblins invasions... Another Folk metal Band(Moonsorrow or Turisas or Eluveitie) talk about epics events (I think). They are both Folk Metal but they both tell about something totally different! You must revise your theory CC

Oh, and for the point of CI banishment, I disagree, he don't have to be ban for being an idiot. The moderator must understand his difference... :Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.