About Second Sky

Can't wait. Sounds like it will be great. Coldplay has some solid elements to take away and mix into good music. Haven't really listened to Keane. Haven't heard that Marillion album. But I love older Marillion stuff.

Dan Swanö;5850919 said:
I would once again state that the album we are making is pretty much in the same veins as the best album ever made "Seasons End" from Marillion.

Wow, that's some great news. Season's End is a true masterpiece, I can only imagine what a Swano influenced version might sound like. Thanks for the update!

Me too, I guess.

And why the fuck don't I own any Unicorn yet?

Just buy both the albums before it's too late! I bought from Laser's Edge... no regrets! I listen to both of them quite frequently lately!

The albums may have their :erk:worthy moments, but some of the songs are just unbelievably great!

Wow ... i actually think Vanessa Carlton is brilliant, not the regular stuff for the average metalhead though ... seasons end is a very good album and as far as i'm concerned the best marillion did with Hogarth, lets see in what way dan will surprise us. :)

I'm intrigued as to which aspect of the Season's End sound in particular is being compared to here. Uninvited Guest and Hooks in You are obviously very different beasts to songs such as The Space and Easter :)

Can't wait to hear the new album though

Second Sky is more The king of sunset ton, Easter, After Me kind of stuff. But some tracks have a bit of an AOR flavour too. One track, probably called "Time to say goodbye" have a Magnum around Vigilante/Wings of heaven vibe to it...but a bit more "clever".

Dan Swanö;6109073 said:
Second Sky is more The king of sunset ton, Easter, After Me kind of stuff. But some tracks have a bit of an AOR flavour too. One track, probably called "Time to say goodbye" have a Magnum around Vigilante/Wings of heaven vibe to it...but a bit more "clever".

:Smokin: Say 10 "Easter"`s would make one helluva album!