Voxengo plugins

Yes. Audiosnap is great. I´ve used it in the PT BeatDetective style, when editing drums. I´ve never really got good results doing it the audio stretching way.

Just added to the collection with Crunchessor, Warmifier and Voxformer!

DAMN!

These 3 own anything else voxengo has put out.... except maybe gliss EQ.

I have spoken with Aleksy at Voxengo, he says he has big plans for Mac versions of nearly all of his plug-ins in the future. The main thing holding him back is just the simple fact that he doesn't have a Mac to test on, nor the experience with Unix coding. I tried to hook him up with the guy from DigitalFishPhones but he never returned the e-mail. He really wants to get his plugs to Mac users, believe that, he just needs some help doing it.

~e.a

I have to say, i have the utmost respect for aleksy in the sense that as huge as voxengo plugins are.... in terms of global use, he still frequents the fourms answering the same shit over and over.

My only problem with voxengo is that i'm running out of stuff to buy from him!!!

Might get the analogue suite next... :lol:

The other thing i love is the more you buy, the more discount you get on future purchases.

It makes me smile to look at the price list and not see anything over $90.

Anybody have a suggestion for which eq as a basic jack of all trades eq? I have the UAD-1 Cambridge which is pretty clinical and would like a second one with character. I'd love to pick up the Hydratone but I can't afford it.

GlissEQ

That and Sonitus Suite EQ are my go to EQs.

I also have Curve EQ but ... meh.

Gliss EQ however, is fantastic.

GlissEQ

That and Sonitus Suite EQ are my go to EQs.

I also have Curve EQ but ... meh.

Gliss EQ however, is fantastic.

I have the Sonitus Suite but I didn't like the EQ more than Cambridge. I love the compressor, though. The LA-2A is very useable.

Maybe I'll pick up that GlissEQ.

Also have any of you used the PSP eq's? I'm wondering if those are any good.