About the TGE digipak...

This is a bit off-topic, but would you mind elaborating on how CM jerked you around? Is CM so bad to the point where you would not recommend ordering from them?

I know BestBuy website has TGE in stores on the release date but I was also wondering if it would be the Digipac....heard WD say he thinks Revelation ME might be on the Digipac...anybody confirm ????

I've ordered from Century media maybe 2 times..... one of the times I ordered 2 of the same CD and they only sent one. I just called them up, told them I only got one, and they sent me another one that actually got here a good while before Christmas (which was the deadline) and they sent it in a nice case for free and sent me some really great stickers and a children of bodom poster. So I wasn't sad.

Other than that, the only problem is ordering stuff that goes out of stock and the bill says "we couldnt send this" BUT they don't charge you for it, so it doesn't matter, you could always buy the stuff some other time.

The problem I have now is getting script errors when I try to search for CDs or even getting into the roadrunner road crew pages... script errors.... anyone know how to fix? Like it will say "syntax error"

I ordered once, and the package arrived ( :D ) in one week.

btw, hello, Chris, dear. you sound pissed a priori. :p
give my best to Sylv. :)

Tee said:
btw, hello, Chris, dear. you sound pissed a priori. :p
give my best to Sylv. :)

Hello Madame.

That's because I am.;)

Somebody asked why I'm upset, well I'll give you the Cliff Notes.

As soon as I received word that they were getting ready to redo EoR, I sent a money order. (I am a recent immigrant from the US to Canada, and because I'm not legal allowed to work yet, I'm not eligible for a credit card.) So I sent it in way in advance. Complete with shipping costs and all of that jazz.

So the release date came and went. I still didn't have my copy. So I emailed them.

Their excuse? That they had no record of it. In other words, the lost the damn thing.

Okay, so fast forward a week or two, I figure I'd try again (probably against my better judgement). I notice that they've revamped their website. I also notice that they have a COD option. I'll try that.

My order was placed on May 31. It's July 13. That didn't work.

Third time's a charm right? I find $10 ($5 for the disc and $5 to cover the shipping. They can keep the change.) of left over US cash. This is the last resort. I sent it out a week and a half ago. Still waiting.

Thus, why I think the CM Distro is worse than the turd I just dropped 20 minutes ago.