TGE CD Related Questions...

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
Ok, I bought This Godless Endevor the day it came out. 2 days ago I went into my local record store and while looking in the Nevermore section, I saw a TGE CD w/ a sticker on the outside that said, "Contains a Full Length DVD Quality Movie"...

The outside of the disk appears to be the same as mine so I asked the guys at the shop if they were aware of this being another edition.. I might as well ask a rock they were so clueless. I went home and put my disk in my computer and found a couple of wall papers and a couple AIM Buddie Icons.. nice, but hardly DVD Video. I called Century Media and they said as far as they knew, there is only one version. I also have a promo disk/pre release which comes in a Coverweight paper sleeve has a nifty little software player that is cool, but no video on there either.

So, my questions are: Has anyone else seen the disk w/ the sticker I described? Is anyone aware of a TGE disk that contains video? Is anyone aware of a location where I might be able to download high quality Nevermore video of any kind?

Thanks for the time

Out.:devil:

the Only sticker on mine said that they sounded like, "metallica, Ozzy, and Avenged Sevenfold"... I just laughed.

guitarguru777 said:
You sure you were lookin at the right CD ...lol

Yeah, I'm sure.:guh: ...................:)

It looks to me like it's just a really misleading sticker. I'll see if I can get a picture of it or something.

Thanks for the info guys.

Out.:devil:

How big a sound it really was
sort of like these lttle echoes were happening all the time, one big airport.

Mr Samsara said:
So, my questions are: Has anyone else seen the disk w/ the sticker I described? Is anyone aware of a TGE disk that contains video?
Sorry, I can't help you..
But when I just saw this thread I remembered that I had a dream about that CD last night... :loco: