Misleading Sticker on TGE?

Sticker? When I found mine I dove into it like a freaking addict before I even made it to the car. I don't have the first clue what was on the goddamned wrapping they put all over CD's to fuck with blondes who are trying to walk and unwrap at the same time.

I remember going to Amoeba the day TGE came out and having to harass both the guys who worked the metal section at the time for like half an hour for until one of them found a copy. Frustrating, but oh so worth it.

i have this program that like... puts albums on my computer. i don't really get it. i think it's some kind of shylock sorcery. but it costs me very little!

i saw a copy of TGE in New York City the other day with the same sticker, i already own the album, but i would have bought it again knowing there was a version actually containing a full length movie, but since i browse here often enough, i knew i hadn't heard anything about a movie and assumed the sticker was either a mis-print, or a sticker from another cd that some jackass put on the Nevermore disc.

That's an unofficial forum, I was referring to the official one, which does not appear to be linked on DT's website anymore... that was mostly a joke anyway, as my opinions are NEVER insignificant :p