AbstractA - Giuseppe side project (prog. metal)

Nostalgiaplatz

So why not moving?
Dec 20, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I just got a copy of Giuseppe's side project. Man, he's really a top, kick ass drumming and all around dream theater'esque songs, but I must confess he does more in drumming with Novembre than with AbstractA, yet he's more technical with AbstractA. I just felt I should share this with you.

I told you that you know the Italian scene better than me :)?
Never heard to any song from AbstractA so far and I'd love to listen something. Probably their material can't be found anymore. Never neither heard anything from the other project featuring Giuseppe, if I well remember, In Deum Maledicius or something like this. You've got my msn address so, if we have the chance to talk together, perhaps you can try to send me a song.

Sorry, today while we were chating my PC went nutts and I couldn't get back to the msn window. Had to reboot it and when I came back, you were already gone. Next time I catch you online, I'll send you their songs :)

Don't worry.
Funny, yesterday nite was talkin' to both you and Erishkigal at the same time,
a girl from Italy, one from Portugal and the other from New Zealand... and I was also talking with a guy from New York, all at different times...
That's the power of the net, and of the music too.