Abyssic Hate

Dec 27, 2004
Ok, I may be a little late on the draw here...but Abyssic Hate are freaking amazing...just wanted to see if anyone else is a fan. Depression Part 1 is making my jaw drop right now. Reminds me of the first time I heard Burzum - Burzum/Aske.

Got "Suicidal Emotions" and the split with DHF, SE is excellent but I'm rarely in the mood to listen to it right now IF yuo know what I mean.

The split with Det Hedenske Folk kicks ass, the rest doesn't interest me at all.

Edit: It'd be wrong to say that it "kicks ass", but it is a fine release.

ahate.jpg

I think that you'll be pleased that it's quite readable

lizard said:
what do the incomprehensible greek letters in the middle mean?

Judging from the number and rough shape of the characters, my guess would be something like... Abyssic Hate? ;)
And this logo looks cute, I think...

Any clue about the release dates for his next stuff? "Medication" was due end of 2002... :erk:

Medication still has no release date, according to Shane. Fuck knows if it'll ever be released, but I doubt it'd live up to SE anyway.

Those "runes" are dwarvish (or something) "runes" from LotR and I say "runes" with "these" because I find that little part pretty silly, but AH rlz niggaz

They're pretty similar to old Anglo-Saxon runes though aren't they? I used to be able to read/write in those LotR runes, not anymore though lol.

Décadent said:
Medication still has no release date, according to Shane. Fuck knows if it'll ever be released, but I doubt it'd live up to SE anyway.

Does anyone know anything new about this then?