Accept in NYC last night

Rage_109

May 24, 2003
Western Mass.
Visit site
Was lucky enough to be at the show last night and it was amazing! Would have liked to see a few more tracks from later CDs, but how can you argue a set list like this:

1. Metal Heart
2. Midnight Mover
3. Living For Tonite
4. Restless And Wild
5. Son Of A Bitch
6. Losers And Winners
7. London Leatherboys
8. The Abyss
9. Run If You Can
10. Teutonic Terror
11. Breaker
12. Bulletproof
13. Neon Nights
14. Bass Solo
15. Classical Medley
16. Flash Rockin' Man
17. Up to the Limit
18. Demon's Night
19. Turn Me On
20. Starlight
21. Burning
Encore 1
22. Princess Of The Dawn
23. I'm A Rebel
Encore 2
24. Fast As A Shark
25. Balls To The Wall

They played about two hours and the place was packed! Can't wait to see them again at the PP kick-off show!!!

I'll admit that I was not familiar with Mark when he was first announced as the new lead singer of Accept, but his voice was fantastic last night and he had no trouble hitting all the notes. I'm a big Udo (and U.D.O.) fan, and it is obvious that Mark was picked because he sounds a lot like Udo and that is fine with me! Now I have to check out some TT Quick...

Can't wait to see them again in Atlanta (and maybe even get a chance to meet them). I just hope the set list is at least as long! :headbang:

that is a pretty bad ass setlist. hopefully we get something very close

I admit, I'm not familiar with all Accept's stuff, but my 2 favorite Accept songs were not on that set...Can't Stand the Night & Losing more than You've Ever Had

I love the setlist as well. However, I am a Metal Heart guy and I would like to see "Up to the Limit" and Too High to get it Right" added. I also really like "Love Child" from BttW. I wouldn't mind seeing "Aiming High" from RR too. Having said that, I am far from complaining. Despite having a new singer and Accept really not a "progmetal" or "powermetal" band, I feel extremely fortunate these guys are going to be playing at PPUSA. This is a legendary group.

Bryant

I love the setlist as well. However, I am a Metal Heart guy and I would like to see "Up to the Limit" and Too High to get it Right" added. I also really like "Love Child" from BttW. I wouldn't mind seeing "Aiming High" from RR too. Having said that, I am far from complaining. Despite having a new singer and Accept really not a "progmetal" or "powermetal" band, I feel extremely fortunate these guys are going to be playing at PPUSA. This is a legendary group.

Bryant

Check out the setlist, they did play Up To The Limit.