Achtung Sydney people!

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Yo

Where in relation to the city is the Sydney Entertainment Centre? Yes are touring Australia next year but are only playing two shows, so I'm thinking of going to the Sydney one on March 1. Only if it's easy to get to from a city hotel, though.

Your assistance in this matter is appreciated.

Very easy to get to, theres about 5 hotels within walking distance, including the very cheap "Country Comfort" hotel just opposite Central station (Where I work! :eek: ) :)

I went to the Creed show at the ent cent then slept at work, its not far to walk at all :)

Oh, and because I'm completely irresponsible with money I don't think I'd go with the 'cheap' hotels - 5 stars all the way for me, baby! And I'll spend an entire day at Utopia - woo! :headbang:

It's not 5-star (maybe 3 1/2 - 4) but the Hotel Ibis is about a 5 min walk from the Ent Cent. I stayed there and it's quite nice and pretty central so you're near everything.

Lately I've used http://www.wotif.com to book my hotel rooms on my trips around the country and it's great. You can get last minute bookings in really nice hotels for a lot less than through anywhere else.

Hmm, I think I might spend a few days down there. Check out Utopia, go to Fox Studios... what else is there to do in Sydney? The NRL season won't have started yet so I can't check out any games. :(

I'm wondering, is it a coincidence that there are so much Australians over here :yow: or do you know eachother?

JUST a hammer? Go get one from your shed and call down lightning with it, THEN you can call it just a hammer :mad: ;)