Acoustic anyone?

Lithium

Gr1m R34p0r
Aug 13, 2005
I was thinking of finally buying a descent acoustic....

I'm a lefty but that doesnt really matter unless the guitar as a cut out body. Which acoustic guitars do u own? What are the good brands I should pay attention to? Thanks

I have an old Acoustic my mom got sometime in the early 70s.

It sounds amazing, but my mom never took care of it so its not very comfortable to play, and it needs some more work done on it.

100_0093.jpg

Got acoustics, Taken at my old job.

Dehumanizer_06 said:
Fuck I completly forgot about Ovation...even though Ive only played one it ruled.

Yeah, there's this one chord that can only be played on an Ovation acoustic that makes whoever hears it orgasm. Now, who can compete with that? :lol:

Washburn, i've got one for 10 years now and it still rulez (although, new strings would be kewl :))

Rock Hydra said:
Yeah, there's this one chord that can only be played on an Ovation acoustic that makes whoever hears it orgasm. Now, who can compete with that? :lol:
:OMG: Thats freakin sweet:lol:
I dont think I can compete with that...but now Im inspired to buy one. What chord is it by the way, like a G or D major,minor or what?

Dehumanizer_06 said:
:OMG: Thats freakin sweet:lol:
I dont think I can compete with that...but now Im inspired to buy one. What chord is it by the way, like a G or D major,minor or what?

Well, there's the brown note, that makes you shit your pants. Well, the brown chord makes you orgasm, so....you have to find it. I think only documented case was in World War II when Chuck Norris played it, Hitler orgasmed so hard his penis fell off and he killed himself.

Rock Hydra said:
Well, there's the brown note, that makes you shit your pants. Well, the brown chord makes you orgasm, so....you have to find it. I think only documented case was in World War II when Chuck Norris played it, Hitler orgasmed so hard his penis fell off and he killed himself.
:lol: well southpark said it the brown note was a 51cents(whatever the fuck that means) higher than a very low octave of E flat. So I think Ill experiment