acoustic foam panels

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
What is the best way to attach these to the walls without making it permanent or any permanent damage to the walls?

I've tried nails before but it didn't work, I'm thinking about gluing them to thin piece of foamboard and using some really strong double-sided tape... but the tape might end up pulling the paint/drywall off (this is some good shit)...

This is the type of acoustic foam I am speaking of...
1fc125131ZZZZZZZZZ8anfe602a4ee6ff12.jpg

What I've done was used the tubetak glue that this comes with and glued the foam to pegboard (you can buy it cheap at Home Depot, Lowes, or any hardware store). Then you can use a single screw and sinker to fix it to the wall. You aren't doing any more damage than you would by hanging a picture, it's easily patchable, and you can reuse the panels until you are blue in the face.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!! (there, that should be enough enthusiasm for both of us ;))

haha... OMYGODZZZ THANKS YOUS FROM THE BOTTOMS OF MY HEARTS!!!

I was debating it, but I do thank you for that link... it'll let me do 18 pieces if i use 4 per piece...

What I've done was used the tubetak glue that this comes with and glued the foam to pegboard (you can buy it cheap at Home Depot, Lowes, or any hardware store). Then you can use a single screw and sinker to fix it to the wall. You aren't doing any more damage than you would by hanging a picture, it's easily patchable, and you can reuse the panels until you are blue in the face.

I actually think this might be cheaper and better in the long run... at least for some of the pieces...

THANK YOU BOTH!!! :headbang: