Acoustic guitar

ranietz

After The Flesh
Jan 11, 2002
Norway
www.geocities.com
I'm thinking about buying an acoustic guitar. what should I look for? any advice? I don't have a lot of money, so I would prefer a guitar that don't cost to much. Oh, and I need some electronic (don't know what it's called) on it, since i'm planning on pluging it in to my PC for recording. So, any advice??? :confused:

Pardon my english, I've been drinking.... :)

i have an ibanez performance, and that hasnt let me down yet. it cost about $600 AUD, and ive had it nearly 2 years now. no cutaway though...

I would go with an Oscar Schmidt which is made by Washburn.
They are relativly cheap and they sound very well.

get one uh them, uh, whatchermercallits. with the *gestures* that make them purdy noisez. oh, you sure as shit know whut ahm talkin erbout.

Originally posted by Stygian Apothegm
if you want an electric acoustic you're gonna need more than "not a lot of money"

a couple hundred at least..

I can afford a couple hundred, even a couple thousand, but you are talking about dollars and not "kroner" right? :lol:

Seriously (how the f@#% do you write seriouslllly?): I'm planning on spending a couple hundred dollars.... Even more....

Originally posted by Commence Destruction
Music Yo I cant say if theyre any good, but the prices look good and the reviews on harmony central dont look too bad, might want to give it a try (they have an electric acoustic with a cutaway for around 210)

Thanks for the link. Anyone tried a Taka... Take... Eh... Takamine? Any good?