Acoustic Guitars

well bear in mind that the only other acoustic I have is a nylon string, which has a mega-wide neck which I can play fine, but it's bullshit for strumming. Also I typically play a seven string usually, so I can handle the slightly wider neck no problem whatsoever.

I realize that the nut width changes from 1 & 11/16" to 1 & 7/8", but really, that's only 3/16ths of an inch... damn near nothing.

MajestikMøøse said:
see my appeal to previous usage of nylonstrings with idiotic amounts of space between strings.

Nylon string + steel string are two different instruments. You'll notice a difference I bet. Unless your just playing nylon string shit on a steel string geetar, and not wailin' like a bluesman.

I'VE HAD THE BLUES SO LONG THEY DUN TURN BLACK!

god fucking dammit this whole "searching for an acoustic guitar" thing is hurting my fucking head.

chances are I'll just give up and get nothing, and make no music because this is such a frickin pain in the ass to sort out.

I have 130€ piece of shit Yamaha, that's why the records sound so bad, but who cares, haha.

Unless you're looking at playing STRICTLY live, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT OVATIONS!!!!

They suck acoustically. I might have to quit coming to this thread, because I can't stand this stupidity.

I also agree that a 6 is MUCH more practical than a 12.

Go read reviews here:
http://www.harmony-central.com/User_Reviews/

That's the most complete review site on the net for musical instruments.