Active Users 18 (1 Member, 17 Guests) Who the fuck are these people?

My point was that a 12 pack a day is not even close to being a problem. I should know. I am pretty much an alcoholic. You can start to feel bad about yourself when you drink a 12 pack before 9am.

My point was that a 12 pack a day is not even close to being a problem. I should know. I am pretty much an alcoholic. You can start to feel bad about yourself when you drink a 12 pack before 9am.

Ah. I see. I did kinda overreact like a girl on facebook and ninja delete that thing. And dude.....A 12 pack a day is seriously an issue. Aren't you a little guy? I never understood skinny alcoholism.

Nope. Slim, going on chubby.

Aren't you like 22 or something? You shouldn't be worrying about this shit now--women or booze.

I should know. I'm 26.

Aren't you like 22 or something? You shouldn't be worrying about this shit now--women or booze.

I should know. I'm 26.

:lol: I used to laugh at people for making that point of early twenty age difference...but it's so fucking true. I swear to god I feel like I've aged ten years in the past two.

What kinda issues you having with the booze? How much you drinking?

I caught that story btw before you deleted it :loco:

women make you drink ... join the club.

and stop being a big puss online ... we mock you because that's what we do to each other.

You wrote that much shit and then deleted it after you got butthurt after ONE comment????

it wasn't even a comment ... and it wasn't even about his affair.

i wish dorian had a chance to read that so we can get some confessions like that out of him ... oh wait, we did.

I never saw the mistress pic for the 30 seconds she was online.

What was she, out of 10?