Actual Iron Maiden Downunder news

Yeah, doubting that. Oh well, silver will have to do (seeing as I've already booked it). Shall try and get gold for the second night, if there is one.

Gonna book me a hotel room at the Ibis at Olympic Park or Homebush or whatever they're calling it (cheaper than the Novotel). I'm guessing they'll have a day of travelling and so will only have one extra show in Sydney (on the 10th), so I'll just book two nights.

Silver floor tickets. Gay. I suppose the seats would have been even gayer though if I hadn't got in this presale. I wanna be in GA, damnit. I hadn't been online for a couple of days, so that's what ya get.

Winmar is that for Melbourne?

Unlike other venues on the plan it looks like there is only Gold for General Admission?

Edit: Sorry misread your post. On that note though, does anyone know why Melbourne doesn't have a Gold and Silver General Admission?

I scored Gold and was looking forward to the fact that I could go in and out as I pleased and know I'd be guarenteed a spot in the first half of the floor.

I am so :yell:FCKIN HAPPY FOR THOUGH'S PEOPLES WHO HAVE:yell:THERE FCKING TICKETS:cry:

I still have a week to go and already dreaming of missing out, now that sucks:puke::cry:....

I will not sleep again, i will not sleep again, i wil no eep a..ain:zzz:...:lol:

I'm sure you guys will still get another shot at floor tickets when they're released to the public. :)
(I'm praying for that myself.. )

Don't forget there'll also be plenty of opportunity to buy reasonably-priced tickets from eBay patrons with genuine reasons for having purchased 8 tickets and having everyone pull out. You might get lucky there.

I'm a bit happy they're actually promoting it this time. Saw some posters on the wall when I was on the train as well, not to mention the ads in the papers.

Last time there were some wee little promo flyers on the counter of Metal For Melbourne (which I still have a stack off), and a shitty little 2" high ad in the back of the Herald Sun (which I still have a copy of).

anyone bought a tour shirt from the Eddie site yet?

Im still intending on heading to Sydney, providing we get the tickets at the next pre-sale. where is this pub you guys are talking about, is it at Olympic Park somewhere?