Actual Iron Maiden Downunder news

anyone bought a tour shirt from the Eddie site yet?

Im still intending on heading to Sydney, providing we get the tickets at the next pre-sale. where is this pub you guys are talking about, is it at Olympic Park somewhere?

I PAID $81.00 AUS $s for the full print Killers shirt that was 9/8/07 and still waiting.

5 weeks go by not a word so i send them an Email asking wots going on with my shirt as they got paid for the shirt the next day. i got a email in german, "danka" English please. i get an email back in english we are sending your shirt sorry. I wont buy from the eddie shop again. did they ever intend to send me an email, I think not. So i will wait until the day of the concert

I haven't heard a thing about my membership pack... but maybe that's what the parcel waiting at the post office is... hmm. Shall see tomorrow morning.

Poster count in Brisbane so far:

* Two at South Brisbane (whatever suburb it is on Annerley Road near the Mater) - on the same billboard do-dad on the side of a shop
* St Lucia, on the side of a shop on Sir Fred Schonell Drive
* Chermside, on Gympie Road on the side of a shop near Hamilton Road

And there was also a full-page add in today's mX.

I wanna know if it is your FC pack, and how long it took to get to you Spiff, the one thing I hate about buying shit online, is the fucking wait to get whatever I paid for

Is the poster on Gympir RD small?? I drive on Gympie Rd through chermside everyday at the moment, haven't noticed the poster

Southy, it's on the right hand side of the road as you're heading north. You have to be looking for it to find it - there are always concert posters there so I knew to look out for it. I catch the bus so I can keep an eye out for these things. :)

I have a friend who logged on to the presale late yesterday and there were no gold tickets available for Melbourne, but logged in again today, and they were available, and she bought 6! Perhaps there is an allocation for each day of the presale! So, anyone who got silver, perhaps try again tomorrow and sell off the silver ones if you get lucky?

Just received this:

Aussie Gold Tickets

"webmaster@ironmaidenonlineclub.com" to me

Apologies for the bulk message if you're not involved in the pre-sale!

Ticketek have now released ALL the gold tickets for all the venues. We sold way more than they anticipated and GA Gold is starting to run low, so if you want these tickets, get them now!

Any code problems (your expired code should work fine now) then let me know. If you are unhappy with the tickets you already purchased, please contact us and we will try to help.

- Admin

Poster count in Brisbane so far:

* Two at South Brisbane (whatever suburb it is on Annerley Road near the Mater) - on the same billboard do-dad on the side of a shop
* St Lucia, on the side of a shop on Sir Fred Schonell Drive
* Chermside, on Gympie Road on the side of a shop near Hamilton Road

And there was also a full-page add in today's mX.

two full posters at greenslopes across from the road regirstry right at the lights.

Just received this:Aussie Gold Tickets

"webmaster@ironmaidenonlineclub.com" to me

Apologies for the bulk message if you're not involved in the pre-sale!

Ticketek have now released ALL the gold tickets for all the venues. We sold way more than they anticipated and GA Gold is starting to run low, so if you want these tickets, get them now!

- Admin
I dunno if that is entirely legal or fair, the words "Insider trading" come to mind. There better be Gold GA available for Ticketek members or shit will hit the proverbial fan.

Got my Fan Club Membership stuff in the Mail yesterday.
Is it not GREAT that the tix are selling so well, now they might come back in 10 yrs or so hahahha

OK, it was my fan club stuff in the mail. Ordered it on the 7th, picked it up on the 22nd (don't know how long it's been at the post office for) that was about two weeks by my dodgy mathematics. Not that bad.

Here's what I got:

* A welcome letter which also tells me NOT to order stuff through the Megastore because I'll be charged the full amount... ok
* A wee badge of a bass guitar
* A nice fan club magazine - same dimensions as the old ones (haven't seen one since... gee, when was it Mark? No Prayer-era?) but thicker... but that's because half the magazine is made up of merchandise adverts.
* A laminated membership card (I'm 27134)
* A nice glossy B&W band photo
* What appears to be a glow-in-the-dark Eddie photo
* A discount voucher, presumably for if (sorry, when) I resubscribe next year