Actual Iron Maiden Downunder news

I just got some good and bad news...
1st if you are waiting for Ticketek pre sale GA Gold they still have their allotment.
2nd if you didnt tick every fuckin' box when you signed up with Ticketek you arent eligible to receive the code to buy the presales. FAAARRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my 3 friends I was going with are righteously pissed off!

Are they charging $20 extra for the Ticketek presale?

I just got 2 floor tickets. :) I'll find a buyer for the silver ones later, no doubt.

I just got some good and bad news...
1st if you are waiting for Ticketek pre sale GA Gold they still have their allotment.
2nd if you didnt tick every fuckin' box when you signed up with Ticketek you arent eligible to receive the code to buy the presales. FAAARRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my 3 friends I was going with are righteously pissed off!

you can go back in and change your preferences

Anyone been able to get gold GA tickets yet since they said they were being all for sale? It's still saying the allocation is exhausted (as is the gold reserved).

you can go back in and change your preferences
According to Ticketek, the codes have already gone out and if you hadnt checked all the boxes prior to that date, its too late.. This is easily becoming the most frustrating concert I've ever planned to attend.

There's a code for the fan club pre-sale, which you receive as a PM on the official Maiden forum, but never in the past have I been required to use a code for a normal internet pre-sale on the Ticketek website. How odd.

There's a code for the fan club pre-sale, which you receive as a PM on the official Maiden forum, but never in the past have I been required to use a code for a normal internet pre-sale on the Ticketek website. How odd.

Yeah I know.

My paranoia has gotten the better of me and I've got someone to buy me a Gold ticket for Melb. Its GA2 but I havent been able to find a floor map of seating arrangements at the Rod Laver. Anyone got any info?

Pretty sure GA2 will be exactly the same as GA1, just given a different name so that you have to come through a different door. Same deal with Brisbane. If it's Gold GA then you'll be fine.

Looking at the floor plan, there's only one GA section, so I'd go with what Spiff said.

Anyone been able to get gold GA tickets yet since they said they were being all for sale? It's still saying the allocation is exhausted (as is the gold reserved).

Yeah I did....

Reading that news.com.au article, they are playing Rime live, that's the way I read it.

That is my Fav track on LAD, if they play it live here, it is gonna be sooooo fucking awesome

I meant Sydney, Winnie. :) Sorry, for a second there I was in NSW and thought Sydney was the centre of the universe. :)

I expect them to play all of the Powerslave tracks that were on Live After Death (all four of them). I wouldn't mind if they just played the Live After Death setlist and popped in a couple of tracks from Somewhere in Time and Seventh Son.

TIX.jpg

Got my tickets.
A little more than I wanted to pay - but I'm happy!
Thank you Visa Preffered.