Actual Iron Maiden Downunder news

Booked my flights to the Concerts today... might get the train back to Sydney from Melb, anybody ever done that, just seems a bit differnt to do, ... they have a bar on the train don't they ....

Hey Bucko, yeah I have done that a few times recently. Let me tell you, it is a long way, about 12 hours, although you have the option of day or night. Umm, if it is in school holiday time it may not be much cheaper than flying, cheapest I have got one way is about $70 I think. Yes they do serve alcohol, but pretty sure they don't have a bar per se. I generally enjoy the trip, but then I do like trains. If you are tired you should be able to sleep. Can be a few nuffs on the train, but as you probably fit that demographic it shouldn't be a problem ( :p ). Oh and smokers beware, if you can't go 12 hours without a smoke you are in trouble, the train stops on average overnight for about 30 seconds, if that, and they only open the door for the carriages of whoever is getting on or off.

Actually, school hols should be just finished by then, so prob cheap.

Cheers I don't mind trains, and there is a couple of Days between gigs to its just a way to kill off a day I guess, spend the day site seeing in Melbourne and then catch the train that evening back to Sydney. Not really worried about smoking ... just drinkin

I got my Gold GA for Acer. I hope to meet up for drinks with you lot earlier but I'm travelling with friends so I'll see how it all works out. I dont know how we are travelling to the arena or the distances at the park etc... a stranger in a strange land;)

What the fuck..!?

I can't buy tickets to the presale, it says they are available but when I click on purchase tickets

it comes up with

"Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested are greater than the maximum available adjacent seats."

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

It says it with all gold, silver seating and GA tickets when I try and buy.

It can't be sold out already?

Can it really have sold out in under 5 minutes?

keep refreshing the page dude.
It just means that there is a shitload of people on at the moment trying to get tix.

Keep refreshing... even if it takes half an hour.
It will then either let you through or say something like "There are no tickets left".
The ticketek website does this all the time.

Rrrrrrrrrr Now i'm happy, Now I know how Charie felt after opening his Wonka Bar and finding the last GOLDEN TICKET, WOOHOO:headbang::Smokin::kickass:

I've been waiting 22 years for this show after missing the World Slavery 84-85 tour...:cry: no more smoking...:Smokin:...:lol:

I hope you get your tickets fellers...:headbang:

cheers :kickass:maiden1

I just got some good and bad news...
1st if you are waiting for Ticketek pre sale GA Gold they still have their allotment.
2nd if you didnt tick every fuckin' box when you signed up with Ticketek you arent eligible to receive the code to buy the presales. FAAARRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and my 3 friends I was going with are righteously pissed off!

What the fuck..!?

I can't buy tickets to the presale, it says they are available but when I click on purchase tickets

it comes up with

"Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested are greater than the maximum available adjacent seats."

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

It says it with all gold, silver seating and GA tickets when I try and buy.

It can't be sold out already?

Can it really have sold out in under 5 minutes?

THIS MIGHT BE YOUR PROBLEM, I HAD TO GET A FRIEND TO GET MINE AS I WAS IN THE SAME BOAT, GOOD LUCK, THAT TO WAS THE BRIZZY SHOW.:kickass:

I got my tickets at 14:20 today, silver seated (a couple rows back from the gold).

Accomodation booked, and ready to go.

Everyone on the Official Maiden page seems to think that Fear of the Dark will definately not be played on this tour,
What do ya's reckon?
I'd be somewhat pissed off if it didn't get played.... It's my dream to sing along to that riff at a Maiden concert.... Would be awesome I imagine..

Maxxed my visa and booked my flights last night. This is gonna be absolutely awesome!

It would be wrong of them not to play a few select tracks from pre-piece of mind considering the album titles are listed on the tour poster. I will be equally unimpressed if they dont play Caught somewhere in Time...

Bah. Just went and picked up my Melbourne tickets. Numbers 667 and 668. :err:

My tickets are also printed vertically. Every other one I've seen is horizontal. I wonder why that is.