Actual Iron Maiden Downunder news

:OMG:Now i'm excited i have just seen the posters for the Maiden show, now it becomes real, like a kid in a candy store.

we had Black Sabbath in brisbane i did not see one poster for them, i found out from channle V on foxtell, so now all i have to do is grab a ticket:headbang:

cheers :kickass:maiden1

Yeah, saw a poster for the concert today over in West End (I think - my bus goes through there, not sure of the suburb, don't know the south side very well at all) and was quite surprised. Also seen two half-page adverts in the Courier Mail.

And next week is Iron Maiden night on Idol*. Can't wait for that one.

* Note: might not be true

You know Spiff i sent an SMS to idol, well to andrew G telling him he needs to wear his maiden shirts as maiden will be touring Australia in 2008 that was about two weeks ago.

I'm sure he was wearing a Killers shirt plus The Number Of The Beast on last years idol show. we shall see:err:

and i could only see one person singing a maiden song, but he would have to grow some balls first, just look wot happened on the rock night now that was a big fckup, that would just disrespect MAIDEN.

I joined the FC last night, so no need to scab a ticket of anyone, tanks anyway guys :D

Convinced the mrs it was the best option :lol: But now hopefully I won't miss out on getting a ticket, if I do I will be really pissed off

Yep, prices are about what was expected. Maybe I'll bring my sons denim jacket and try and get it signed, hehehe.
maidenbig.jpg

An I also think it's funny how we've always been, yeah, I'll believe when their on stage in front of me, and now tickets aren't even on sale yet and we're giggling like school children. (Except for Wrathy, but I'm not sure he's ever been a child anyway)

Yep, prices are about what was expected. Maybe I'll bring my sons denim jacket and try and get it signed, hehehe.
maidenbig.jpg

thats one of maidens great patches i have the big powerslave back patch 3 1/4 of my jacket is maiden the other 1/4 is all other metal bands i even have the guitar pins i'd love to show it off but i don't know how to put the pick on the front page like you do. had it since 84

anyways Priest Of Evil its a start:headbang::kickass:

Ah excellent, unless something goes horribly wrong with the ticket purchase, I'm heading for Acer!

Maiden1 the image tag is above the text box you're typing in (the button with the little mountain on it), you just have to have your picture hosted somewhere, some use imageshack, photobucket etc.

The Cure kids shirts were cool, I thought about buying one but I wasnt prepared to pay that much $ for a tee he will grow outa in a year. The good thing about the jacket is that its on his back and he still looks like a relatively normal child, I dont like dressing him up to look like a "mini me" but he does wear alot of black tshirts, hehe. One day, the patch can be transfered to another jacket :D

Yeah dude you might want to make it smaller or something if you post on other boards. Some mods get annoyed at the bandwidth huge sig images take up. It's not as bad as the stupid bint on the Swedish metal board, I think it was, whose sig was a whole gallery of pix of herself posing with Gothenburg death metal band members.