Actual Nevermore-related news item

yes.. looks lovely

I really should go.. dont think its too far, from here

in Maryland

-derick

June, right?
Nah, i'll just wait and save some more money,
although it would be kick ass to have a Nevermore meeting.
If anything would be that easy, just take a plane and go, i would never stay longer then a month somewhere..i would travel all over the world. I'll hope there will be fests over here as well, when i can see them.
But...i can survive here, so i'll wait to jump on that plane a little longer... ;)

xxx Iris xxx

Oh my bad, this is your beloved Nevermore, no? They've played, what? 8 shows in the last 2 years or something? Thought this might be something for you all...or perhaps you're all just jaded about Nevermore and this has become the "zoo" forum.

heh heh....yup, and to have them do a show here in flyover country is a rarity. I'm not going, due to scheduling conflict but shit, a flight from wash. dulles to Cleveland takes 1 1/2 hrs, simple.

this board has really evolved/devolved over the last six months or so...even the flaming has lost much of its creativity. after all, there's really only a limited number of ways you can call someone a cum guzzling micro dick:lol:

its that bad? hmm.. i never would've expected that, I envisioned it to be quite a rockin' place...

now i think of it being like a Hard Rock Cafe.. only without the cafe. just some random rock semi-memorabilia ... mudsharks.. ozzy's mustache .. axl rose's testicles ...

haha

pittsburgh isnt too bad.. when you get used to it

beautiful view from atop that hill.. mt. washington?

no offense to any ohians.. but from my occasional forays into that state, i thought it was a pretty shitty place.. moreso than jersey. .... ...

Originally posted by Chromatose
.. axl rose's testicles ...
:lol: yes, it's a hardrock cafe without food.

Mark: it's pretty bad. I went up there for a workers comp training in the federal bldg a few years ago and was only a couple blocks away, went down there on my lunch break...I can't tell you how dissapointed I was. I'm something of a rock history afficionado and had high hopes, but the place is sterile, lifeless...

on the plus side, they carry all currently available cds from all the acts in the hall, but then so do most mainstream stores.

probably what you would expect from a place controlled to a sizeable degree by Jann Wenner (Rolling Stone) and his ilk.

Yeah Liz, that would have been real cool, but the Yanks are hosting the Cardinals that weekend (arrggh, I'll miss it!).

BUT! As it turns out, the Indians are hosting the Dodgers that weekend! Yes!