Adam Gill R.I.P.

goatvulva, you BADASS! you're almost as BADASS as...phil anselmo!:lol:
you're almost there, keep up the good work.:D

.....anyway...sucks to hear about the kids death. only 18, sheesh. i didn't know him and i don't care if he wasn't liked by some. seems he was enthusiastic about metal so it's a real shame he doesn't live on to embrace it even more. rest in peace? no...rest in total fucking metal chaos!!!:kickass:

goatvulva said:
It`s not an "evil front." I just think this kid was pretty gay, not to mention just a following little poseur. Then again, that can be said of many people. As for respecting the life of a human being, and life is precious, blah blah blah.. you guys are sounding like the christians you claim to hate so much haha. With few exceptions, humans are degenerate swine.
And I don't think for a second that anyone could mistake my words for christian because I didn't mention your donations or any 800 numbers...nor did I ever claim to hate christians. I hate the myth of Christ, but don't blame the brainwashed. I am willing to be civilized with anyone I come in contact with, but will never allow myself to be bullied by anyone who thinks their opinion is superior to the point of being undisputably correct. And on that note I must agree with you that the highest percentage of humans are complete shit, but I tend to bond with like minded people, and being on the message board for my band tells me that you may share some of same musical or philosophical interests as others in our forum. To end this reasonably I say stay metal and keep pissing people off.
:headbang:

I'm sorry to hear about Adam's death..I was born with a heart murmur myself and that weighs heavily on my mind..It's cool that Adam was always searching for new bands therefore being an ultimate metal head..It's cool that he took his Vehemence t-shirt to his grave with him being a great fan..It's terrible to hear of people that young dying..May Adam RIP and let his short life teach us to live it to the fullest and stay metal -l-

goatvulva said:
This is great news! It`s always refreshing when such a worthless and irritating poseur is snuffed out. This kid was once in my current bandmate`s older band, and was not only extremely immature and annoying, but also insulted the death of an honourable friend and bandmate. I think it`s humourous how all these "death" metal bands get all sad when someone gay dies hahaha. We praise the death of Adam Gill/Lord Xezbeth. I`ll remember your anguished soul writhing in the flames of perdition for all eternity every time I shit! :tickled:

You sir, are a mindless fool.

goatvulva said:
It`s not an "evil front." I just think this kid was pretty gay, not to mention just a following little poseur. Then again, that can be said of many people. As for respecting the life of a human being, and life is precious, blah blah blah.. you guys are sounding like the christians you claim to hate so much haha. With few exceptions, humans are degenerate swine.

I understand you fully, but you know what? When you die, people are going to say the same thing.

I can't wait for you to meet someone like myself, who will "snub" you out, you fucking piece of shit.

Adam is wearing a Holocaust tshirt, that is a 1981 band. Holocaust is one of metal’s most influential and pioneering bands. Tributes have been paid by no less than Metallica ("The Small Hours"), Six Feet Under ("Death or Glory"), and Gamma Ray ("Heavy Metal Mania"), among others. These few examples illustrate -- with the subtlety of a brick to the head -- how many different styles of metal Holocaust has impacted.
http://www.holocaustmetal.com/

goatvulva said:

I think Goatvulva needs to blow his brains out. Adam was a good guy....he was a dick and sarcastic as all hell, but this is what I loved about him. Ha always made me laugh, and I really enjoyed smoking out with him. His spirit is still alive. Memories we share are what keeps him here in this realm. I use my dreams to talk to him. Adam was as "brutal" as any metal head comes. He's what showed me Vehemence as well as a shitload of other bands I listen to today. Rest in Peace Lord Xezbeth.....Until we meet again, your fire will burn in my mind.......I miss you....

Adam Medford

It is crazy when a close friend metal head dies. He was a learning metal head, I tried my best to hook him up with shit when I wasnt busy.

He didnt have a ride one rainy day from my house and I feel bad about it that I couldnt get him a ride home, I just didnt want to stir up some family issues to dodge some questions asked to me at the time. Adam said it was a crazy ride home, cause it was pouring harddd.

VEHEMENCE said:
It is crazy when a close friend metal head dies. He was a learning metal head, I tried my best to hook him up with shit when I wasnt busy.

He didnt have a ride one rainy day from my house and I feel bad about it that I couldnt get him a ride home, I just didnt want to stir up some family issues to dodge some questions asked to me at the time. Adam said it was a crazy ride home, cause it was pouring harddd.

Don't feel bad about not giving him a ride.....after all, he made it home right.....I remember everytime I pissed him off, I would apologize afterwards and I would make sure to let him know that I WAS sorry and not just saying it and how much of a cool guy he was and how much I enjoyed his company.....shit....I miss him.....