Founder of brutaldeath.net is dead R.I.P. PARSA BREMEN :-( !!!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
R.I.P. PARSA BREMEN [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PARSA BREMEN[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Born: September 24th, 1985[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Died: July 20th, 2005[/font]

This is a message I got in our bands MySpace inbox today from one of our fans Tyler http://www.myspace.com/bi0h4z4rd . I knew Parsa from online, and have met him a few times on our tours, everytime when we would hit up The Showcase Theater, in Corona, CA he would come out to the shows. He kinda of stopped working with us because we were getting to0 melodic for his taste during the demo sessions of God Was Created, also our site got hacked by him around that time, nevertheless he helped us get started with being apart of the billions of bands online. Pay some respect to this guy however way possible. I miss him, and wished I could have kept in touch with Parsa more often. In our Helping The World To See cd you can see we list 2 internet links to our website http://vehemence.brutaldeath.net and this one also works to go stright to the vehemence.com main site http://www.brutaldeath.net - John

HPIM1446.jpg

Tylers message:

I wanted to write to you guys in regards of my best friend of 7-8 years, Parsa Bremen.

Parsa Bremen was the founder of www.brutaldeath.net and loved your band very much. He was an angry person and hated his life but he loved your music and death metal. It's never been my type of music because of all the hate and death that is referenced but he loved it.

He was my brother and best friend in the world. He committed suicide yesterday by hanging himself in his room.
Since brutaldeath.net is link forwarded to your site I thought you guys should know that Parsa Bremen aka d3v0urm3nt has passed away. Someone suggested it would be nice if you guys paid a tribute to one of your most loyal fan and website creators and I brushed it off but after thinking about it I think it is a wonderful idea.

He'd probably tell me if he was alive that I was a fucking dumbass for it because that is how he was but I wanted to say something to you guys anyways.

His cellphone is 714-735-6092 if you wish to give your condolences to his mother. His name was PARSA BREMEN and was a worshiper of death metal.

Here are some photo's of him:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/jennahz/HPIM1446.jpg

I just thought you all would like to know.

-TYLER

Here is a link of some supporters on tokeup.com -- something he visited frequently:
http://www.tokeup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8680

HPIM0638.jpg

z5118668.jpg

Here is a review Parsa did for us when he had brutaldeath.net

-Parsa
Vehemence is not the typical death metal band which makes them stand out of the pack. They can go from "melodic to chaotic" haha !!! Thoughts from which I hide was a pretty good album, but these crazy beatches improve everyday! John sent me some of their demos for metal blade and I was astonished, thier new stuff is more melodic, but that isnt bad, they have taken a big turn for the better. Sick fuckin vocals lead the band, driven by some good fucking beats and blast, and did you think I would forget about the guitar? Well no cock smoke I didnt, the guitar work is beautiful, the harmonies and arrangement is sweet!!! I predict that vehemence will go on to release a number of albums, the next always better then the last. 8/10.

total supporter of old vehemence, haha. What an elitist. should've equipped a bullet proof vest and played the melodies in she never noticed in front of his face.

Parsa Bremen, Mike Frausto & Ed Frausto, (Brutal-Death Crew), I wonder what those two other kids are thinking about this, thats the kids I met with him at our shows. Below is one of the comments he made to the jackass at TT.

header_top.jpg

To: Teufel
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:11:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Read This.....

Sup, I checked out your site and I thought it was pretty cool untill I saw the ratings section. You have the worst fucking ratings I have ever seen. While browsing your site I also checked out your "Hate Mail" section. I have never seen so many hate mails in my entire life. When reading and replying to all of those hate mails, have you ever said to yourself "Man, people really hate my site. My site must really suck ass."?
I don't think you ever have. Do the death metal community a big favor and take down your site. It seriously sucks ass. Realize that your ratings suck, even though they are based on your opinion, and anytime an angry person complains about a specific rating, the only reply you have is "All of my ratings are my opinions, if you don't like it, fuck yourself."
Well, we dont give a rats ass if it is your opinion or not, the whole thing is, your ratings suck, nobody likes you, and you are Canadian (Yes, Canadians suck).
Stop wasting your and other peoples time, take down the shitty site.

Fuck Yourself, Parse The Camel Killer

Teufel responds:ahahahahaha... I love this e-mail. This is great. I guess I should be angry and offended by all of the things you said, but I'm not, I'm flattered, actually. Yes, flattered that you would actually take the time out of your day to, not only send this e-mail, which is basically just restating the exact same argument in the most recent message forum thread, but you also created your own e-mail account specifically for this message, and not just any e-mail account, but a gimmick account about my country of origin sucking. hahahaha... I thought I had tons of spare time, I was actually feeling kinda bad about how much spare time I had, but this e-mail basically helped me realize that as little of a life as I may have, there are people out there with even less of a life than me. If anything, e-mails like this do nothing more than make me rededicate myself to making the website even more obnoxious and opinionated. Any time I become discouraged or disinterested in the site, I get a hate mail that cheers me up and makes me work twice as hard on the site as before. If you really want Teufel's Tomb to die out, try complimenting me, nothing is more irritating than an e-mail telling me I'm doing a good job. As far as the number rating, who cares? The only reason I even put numbers up there is to just confirm that metal heads can indeed count, since most can't read, let alone write. By the way, next time you go to the trouble of creating a freemail account, try finding one where the originating IP isn't traceable. God damn, kid, when I was 15 I was out partying every night during my summer holidays, maybe you should unplug your computer, go outside and get some fresh air. You seriously need to at least pull your head out of your ass, the carbon monoxide of your flatulence is killing what few brain cells remain in that empty head of yours. The Camel Killer... hahahahaha... That's great.