Adam Gill R.I.P.

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
ADAMGILL.jpg

Adam Christopher Gill, 18, of Glendale, AZ, passed away May 9, 2003. Visitation was 5-7pm Wed, May 14, 2003 at Lundberg Mortuary White Rose Chapel, 5310 W. Northern Ave, Glendale. Services were 7pm Wed, May 14, 2003 at the Mortuary following visitation.

Adam was a good friend of mine for the past 2 years. I met him at Zia records, he was wearing a Cannibal Corpse shirt and I deicided to say whats up to him, then we exchanged numbers and he came over from time to time. I kinda guided him through high school a bit, and showed him up with more metal bands, always made him cassete tapes and cd-rs. As you see from the shirt he was a deadicated Vehemence fan. He would try to come to our shows whenever he could. I was told he was buried in that same Vehemence shirt..... R.I.P.

Cause of Death:Heart Faliure (rumored he had a condition)
Location of Death: Frys Eletronics in Phoenix, Arizona. Collapsed and that was it..

Obituary GuestBook

Adams band sites
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/298/kerethial.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/betrayalofagony

If some of the links don't work e-mail to get the sounds to you. my e-mail is nihilistic_hope@hotmail.com

Also, there are two other Kerethial songs and if you want them, or want to help spread them, send an e-mail and he will find a way to get it to you.

Always hard to hear shit like that... Don't recognize him, but I haven't been making the rounds lately or I probably would have met him someplace.

R.I.P.

This is great news! It`s always refreshing when such a worthless and irritating poseur is snuffed out. This kid was once in my current bandmate`s older band, and was not only extremely immature and annoying, but also insulted the death of an honourable friend and bandmate. I think it`s humourous how all these "death" metal bands get all sad when someone gay dies hahaha. We praise the death of Adam Gill/Lord Xezbeth. I`ll remember your anguished soul writhing in the flames of perdition for all eternity every time I shit! :tickled:

all life is precious. prepare yourselves, no one knows when their time is to come. life is fleeting.

and to add my two cents to the replies to goatvulva:
it's cool, i used to put up an evil front too.
and there is something to be said about the celebration of ones passing.
there are cultures where death is eagerly anticipated and celebrated.
we'll all find out soon enough.

i plan on staying metal in the meantime.

It`s not an "evil front." I just think this kid was pretty gay, not to mention just a following little poseur. Then again, that can be said of many people. As for respecting the life of a human being, and life is precious, blah blah blah.. you guys are sounding like the christians you claim to hate so much haha. With few exceptions, humans are degenerate swine.

Pretty odd to show up and scream "POSER" to anyone who isn't happy the kid passed, then go on about how being "extreme" and "metal" dictates that you should laugh at his death. Who's a poser?

Guess no one can expect you to understand how we feel. Wait until you lose a close friend unexpectedly... Then again, maybe it isn't "trOO" to have real friends that you actually care about, I don't know, I don't keep up on the latest "scene etiquette". I tend to feel what I feel rather than what my "lifestyle" dictates how I should feel, if that's what you call it.

Take a step back out of the "scene" for a minute and look at the big picture. Some people lost a friend. If you didn't like the kid, fine... But I guess it wouldn't be GRIM enough to keep it to yourself...

This is why the "scene" is getting worse every day. Kids see a band preaching about death and posers, etc, and they flock like sheep mimicing them.

Already pissed off from a shitty day, there's my two cents.

goatvulva said:
It`s not an "evil front." I just think this kid was pretty gay, not to mention just a following little poseur. Then again, that can be said of many people. As for respecting the life of a human being, and life is precious, blah blah blah.. you guys are sounding like the christians you claim to hate so much haha. With few exceptions, humans are degenerate swine.

Well, you most likely do not have anyone that is close to you, or appreciates your existence, so we do not expect someone along the likes of you to understand something like Adams death.

You can fuck off, and yes, you are putting on an OBVIOUS "tough guy" FRONT no matter how YOU look at it. Be a badass somewhere else. Your comments just make you appear to be mad at the world.

Well, heres my non-sense. Adam was one of my best friends. He would alway introduce me into new bands. Thats one thing i remeber about him. he would always be searching for new bands and shit like that. he knew everything you could know about black metal death metal grindcore and crust. he introduced to nearly every band i now listen to and love. he got me into philosophy and if it wasn't for him my life would not be what it is today. i probaly be so trend fuck thinking that slipknot and coal chamber where the only bands out there. i know alot of people didnt like him and they all had good reasoning too. He was an asshole, he was annoying. i know all of this, i hung out with him for over 5 years. however there is one thing that i think you are completlly worng about. he was not a poser! a poser is some kid who thinks he knows what is metal and what is heavy. a pouser is a death metaler who doesnt look for any knew bands. he, however knew what was heavy, he would come up to me nearly every day and tell me about a new band that he discoverd. from disgorge(mex) to dahmer he showed me all of it. and one more thing. you are worng about saying that we are sounding like th christians that we hate. christrains are poeple who hold all of their idiols in god. just because you say life is good or whatever or that it is a shame that someone died, doesnt make you a christian. if you would actully read about nihilisim or read nietschzie or just read some about death metal, you'll know that its about confrunting the fact that nothing you do really matters at all and accept this with out the i dea of a god or a life after death. the world is a cold place once you see that. why do think nietschie went insane why kafka asked " where is my good go? is he truly dead i wish it wasnt so." you are a fucjking idiot ifyou dont see that because there is no god life is all you fuckin got life is all you fuckin know so it fucken sucks when some you know dies. friend foe
metal head christian all a like. the fact is that one of my best friends one some of you may have thought of as a poser (but how wrong you are) died and that cant change and i will never ever see him again. the same thing will happen to you and the next person and so on it dosent change

so to my friend, i will live life to the fullest. and as for the rest of you, FUCK OFF!

Hey you MR. I'm the Evil MetalMan a.k.a. goatvulva don't you have a heart or just some manners? I guess the day you see the first guy die, you will understand, at least that's the last hope for you. Playing cool and without feelings is getting you only closer to isolation. This is no subject to joke or argue about, it's about life and the death is the last chapter of our lives. When we read, write and sing about death and about depression, it's the way to understand it. It's not always just because gothic and metal is hip now and seels great shit. An artist or any human with a heart and feelings and the need to understand the world, will say, that you are just not understanding what is happening. But this topic is not about guys like you, so I stop here...

Well, I didn't know the guy, but it's always sad to read about the death. I just had to cope with the death of the young girl and I still can't understand why all is over now. I hope that his spirit and the great and golden moments of fun, music, discussions or just hanging around and playing cards or whatever will remain in your memory. I guess that's all we can do. Keep his/her spirit in our heart and don't forget about them.