Vehemence in Augusta, GA & NC this past week haha

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
Well as everyone knew Adam our temp vocalist had to go to the New England fest show, so we were left with two shows to perform without him. We had Dan from Crematorium do the Fayetteville show which was pretty interesting since he didnt know much of the patterns, and made up stuff as he went along. That was fine under the circumstances, and we thank him for helping us out.

The next show we had was Augusta, GA and Mark our bass player ended up doing all the vocal duites himself, along with my first ever feable backup vocals. Kids were still moshing/dancing, one fight broke out too which was rad. I dont think there was one person in the venue older than 19 besides us which was interesting. One point of the show, Mark told and asked the crowd, "this next song was writtin in 1997, what were you doing in 1997?" some lil kid in a veh t shirt yeled out and said, "i was in 4th grade!"

It was a weird night for us all indeed. great show reguardless though. We picked up Adam in Atlanta, GA on the 24th. And now we are back out on the road. Prepare for a lengthy update soon.

I was at the Fayetteville show, and it was pretty interesting with the guy from Crematorium handling the vocal duties. The band was very tight, and Dan kept giving the mic to people in the crowd to do some growling. You guys played some song at the end, I remember Dan saying that it was a new unfinished song, did I remember correctly.

Thanks for coming out though, I look forward to seeing you guys again in Fayetteville.

\m/\m/