May 7, 2006
Adelaide, South Australia
www.myspace.com
Ok so I have tickets to the following shows:

Dark Tranquility - 16 Sept

Black Label Society - 23 Sept

Cannibal Corpse - 9 Oct

Nevermore - 29 Oct

...but it seems that I'll be going on my own. Blame this on my lack of planning I guess, maybe I should have looked into my mates' monetary status and outgoingness beforehand. I spent $200 all up, so hope they dont fall into sucktitude.

Anyway, here im going to do something I thought I never would. Meet people from the internet. Anyone from Adelaide who are going to these shows, and dont mind having a cool dude like me hanging around, do you want to meet at one of these shows. Otherwise I'll be one lonely dude.

Anyway, reply here or PM me, and we can get something worked out. Add me to MSN, do whatever, Im keen to meet dudes and dudettes. Look forward to it.

Peace out.

Hey mate, Im heading to the Dark Tranquility, leaves eyes, Nevermore and Black Dahlia murder shows...couldnt get tix to CC, sold out the cunts haha

We could catch up before the DT show, I generally go with another mate as well, we could catch up at a near by bar or something before hand, let us know mate

Your 18 as well, cool

cheers
Dan

Theres plenty of Nevermore tix left I think, I head only like 20 Leaves eys/Atrocity tix have gone thus far, fark!

Good to hear a show in Adelaide actually sold out.

Going to gigs alone isn't so bad. I do it all the time. Usually see people I know there anyway.

Got my CC tix pretty early. There was no force in hell that was gonna keep me from that show.

Hope to see you there Danallica. I wanted to go to BDM, but its the night before an exam or something like that, Im not getting up to check.

cool man, ill be the dude wearing a stargazer shirt most probably

I was thinknign of AE, except bloody soulfy and that caliban band are playing with them as well, which is mega ghey

Actually I as wrong, AE are playing at a separate show from Soufly and Caliban, Got my Tix a lil while ago, see you there as well!

Blitzkrieg said:
They might as well take Megadeth as well and do more Gigantour dates...would sell better...

Yep

But AE arent playing with Caliban and Soulfly anyhow, they are sperate shows very close together, which is stupid

Yep, imo they suck, they are, in some respects, similar to Soulfly, who incidently also suck. There is so much metalcore hardcore crap around these days, and its so bloody popular, its bullshit. We need more black metal :kickass:

Haven't heard much Caliban, who I think are hardcore, and I don't like hardcore, but some metalcore is actually great. :)

Soulfly were totally numetal originally, but have a bit more Seps style metal in them now. They have some good songs, but they are too few and far between. They could probably put together a decent setlist including some Seps songs though.

I agree about metalcore, there is some alright stuff around, i much prefer Black metal though :headbang:

Fair enough. Theres a great deal of crap in any given genre, i guess I just heavily dislike metalcore because of the heards of complete dicks that that music attracks, and kids who dont know how to act at gigs.