Admit it

I don't give a shit. Nothing much appears to have changed with this slightly gash forum (sorry), aside from the temporary hoo-hah it appears to have caused. It did nothing but amuse me a bit.

I don't give a shit. Nothing much appears to have changed with this slightly gash forum (sorry), aside from the temporary hoo-hah it appears to have caused. It did nothing but amuse me a bit.

Again, the Northern bastard hit the nail on the head.

Alot of you guys (talking April 2006 onwards joined) dont have a clue how funny forums can be. Gonzo was probably the only savior to this dying forum when we all left for BH/Alestorm forums, but it was people like him (and naturally the rise of Battleheart) that drove the real usuals away from these forums. That way, I guess your opinions can be quite valid, however, this did allow the access of the Off topic section to the (at the time) retards and forum rejects to a series of users which will remain nameless.

It wont be long until the next forum leader grabs control. Dont worry, im not interested. Ive had my time at the top, and now its all over. :D

To be honest, the whole Joe/Gonzo/Codi shit was lame. Say what you want but they were boring.

I would prefer them back if they wre ok, but now I must admit, yeah, I prefer the board this way.

And, what the fuck, maybe I'm not the funniest guy on earth but I'm pretty sure we can have fun without them, it's not gonna be a Pink and Purple Catholic board.

To be honest, the whole Joe/Gonzo/Codi shit was lame. Say what you want but they were boring.

I would prefer them back if they wre ok, but now I must admit, yeah, I prefer the board this way.

And, what the fuck, maybe I'm not the funniest guy on earth but I'm pretty sure we can have fun without them, it's not gonna be a Pink and Purple Catholic board.

Im here!! and i am also glad joe is gone.

Facepalm-1.gif

OMG, would you please stop posting that pic? *drools* It turns me on sooooo damn badly! He's freaking gorgous!

Well with Joe there was a lot of drama but now he's not here so everything's kinda dead.

<3

OMG, would you please stop posting that pic? *drools* It turns me on sooooo damn badly! He's freaking gorgous!

Well with Joe there was a lot of drama but now he's not here so everything's kinda dead.

bnp20.jpg
:zombie::puke::puke:

Joe was funny, really really funny. He had commitment and that's why he's a winner. Gonzo should stick to kicking a soccer ball.