Advices

Azterion

New Metal Member
Sep 13, 2008
Hello I'm new in the forum and my question is: how do you do to play at that hellish speed?!?! I know that most of you will answer that you just practice a lot, but if there's any special exercise I can do to play faster, please tell me.

thanks

and mister hippie of doom... thank you for being (or been, excuse my english) such a beast!

Hi, I'm new here as well, so while we're at it:
Would practicing to play with just the middle- and ringfinger also help when playing with all three fingers at once, or would that just be a waste of time?
Also, any thoughts on practicing intonation on a fretless? It's pretty easy low on the board, but higher up, it sometimes ends up sounding a bit awful for me.
Thanks.

About pracice... What You need is a system of three or four practice items to play .Joined together , they will bring You what You seek.In the end- whats important about exercises is that You are here and now- thinking what finger is in usage (and that comes strictly with the right hand) .only then will You be aware of tempo , dynamics and all that shit.Metronome may come in handy :D
Anyhow, Steve D's practice routine is badass but only if One can really use it :D i think so anyway :p